Game Balance in Path of Exile: Expedition

"
phaseworm777 wrote:
I hope the developers find this comment.

The rebalancing act is a 5 page essay of things we are going to take away from you and a few lines of here's a few improvement. Regardless of the actual content or intent of the change, the delivery of this developer manifesto comes across as arrogant, condescending, and uncaring of the loyal players.

The manifesto is loaded with what developers want and opinion, users be damn.

So loyal that you have no icons by your name! LOL. Just another free game complainer.
"
Tainted_Fate wrote:
"
tkots8080 wrote:
I am not sure what is wrong saying :
Changing values of the server related radius of skills or base damage of skills is not developement on my eyes.
Yet again what is wrong with saying :
[Removed by Support]

I read Code of Conduct 2 times. There is nothing aganist what I say please stop cencoring me dear Lisa_GGG.

on probation
how do you feel about your supporter packs now? :D

ggg, who you are doing this game for? all i can see is overwhelmingly negative reaction here and on the reddit. maybe you should listen to your community?

That's because all you whiners are loud af. For every one of you there are 100 people who are totally fine with 3.15 changes but we don't feel the need to go tell the world.
"
Now that player damage has been reduced, we've reviewed our Ailment Threshold calculations to compensate for the lower damage of fully-supported skills. It's now much easier to apply stronger non-damaging ailments on enemies with less damage, especially on skills less heavily-supported.

After reading the patchnotes I am feeling that stun as been forgotten in the adjustment of threshold calculation, though it suffers the same problem. If it was indeed forgotten, i hope that you'll be able to quickly update that, as i'd love to use the new boneshatter skill but it hugely depends on your capacity to stun to work as intended.
I'm not happy with nerfs, not damage ones that fine, flask too i will just learn to play again, but mana costs are way to big.
"
Thanks for the nerfs!

It's depressing to read the comments (I got through like 30 pages) - EVERY FRICKIN LEAGUE.
Seriously, every league here in the forums there is tons of whining while on reddit there is frantic planning for op builds, what weird dynamics of the player base.

I love the nerfs, could be more for me!
I like the campaign, I don't mind hardly getting to red maps.
I play SSF and my goal every league is offing Uber Atziri, doing some Lab Runs and similar.

I think the problem lies in people (self proclaimed casuals) investing 1/10 of time of streamers and being sad they can't achieve the same power lvl as those nor do the high endgame content.

To all casuals and SSFs: Finishing the campaign is an achievement!
Offing (normal) Atziri is an Achievement!
And these things make me happy.

What would make me happy: Drop revisions (disable low tier mods on items with high item level, that way drops and crafts would be WAAAYYY more fun while still being random).

Perfectly put. Casuals need to set casual goals. Not be upset that they can't achieve true end game goals without putting in the time to obtain end game gear. Its a really wild way those people think. I am casual and SSF Sirus feels great! The sense of entitlement in the forums after every patch notes is absurd.
Nerfs to overall damage and clear speed? I'm okay with that.

Nerfs to flasks? Also cool.

But nerfing basically all mana costs? Really? As if leveling wasn't already tedious enough already. This won't even make the game harder, it's just silly.

Why the hell (of all the "overall" changes) was this not mentioned in the manifesto? I mean... Seriously?

If you want to nerf arhcmage, go ahead, NERF ARCHMAGE, but nerfing absolutely everything else because it has "mana" attached to it feels relatively dumb and unexplained to me.

Still excited AF to play the next league, but absolutely skeptical about the mana changes.
"
loudpinks2000 wrote:
"
Thanks for the nerfs!

It's depressing to read the comments (I got through like 30 pages) - EVERY FRICKIN LEAGUE.
Seriously, every league here in the forums there is tons of whining while on reddit there is frantic planning for op builds, what weird dynamics of the player base.

I love the nerfs, could be more for me!
I like the campaign, I don't mind hardly getting to red maps.
I play SSF and my goal every league is offing Uber Atziri, doing some Lab Runs and similar.

I think the problem lies in people (self proclaimed casuals) investing 1/10 of time of streamers and being sad they can't achieve the same power lvl as those nor do the high endgame content.

To all casuals and SSFs: Finishing the campaign is an achievement!
Offing (normal) Atziri is an Achievement!
And these things make me happy.

What would make me happy: Drop revisions (disable low tier mods on items with high item level, that way drops and crafts would be WAAAYYY more fun while still being random).

Perfectly put. Casuals need to set casual goals. Not be upset that they can't achieve true end game goals without putting in the time to obtain end game gear. Its a really wild way those people think. I am casual and SSF Sirus feels great! The sense of entitlement in the forums after every patch notes is absurd.

Cool. So now you can set even smaller casual goals because the same content just became a longer grind. It's okay for people to be upset that the Developers 100% cater to streamers.
Last edited by Vaildez on Jul 21, 2021, 2:36:40 PM
pls GGG do prepare more harder for start league and no DUPE!
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
Just stop spending money on this game. Poor job=no money
If this is all preparation for PoE2, then this is depressing news. Slow, boring, long fights with small rewards are somehow not for me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info