Game Balance in Path of Exile: Expedition

off all the improved skill. why did not have a touch on Frost Blade for melee damage/single target...sighhhhh
ugh, i hate how you didnt even read the manifesto (unless you can read it in less than a minute) and just asked for MTX. youre the clueless whales they bank on and i hate you.
You destroyed Elementalist for me by removing the "buff to own damage per summoned golem".

I don't get this nerf. The meta is having Carrion/Stone Golems doing the beating anyway, not the player.

That node made it interesting to summon golems, but still go with active skills for the damage.

You just narrowed the Ascendancy even more for the specific Carrion/Stone summoner meta with that nerf.

Thanks for the nerfs!

It's depressing to read the comments (I got through like 30 pages) - EVERY FRICKIN LEAGUE.
Seriously, every league here in the forums there is tons of whining while on reddit there is frantic planning for op builds, what weird dynamics of the player base.

I love the nerfs, could be more for me!
I like the campaign, I don't mind hardly getting to red maps.
I play SSF and my goal every league is offing Uber Atziri, doing some Lab Runs and similar.

I think the problem lies in people (self proclaimed casuals) investing 1/10 of time of streamers and being sad they can't achieve the same power lvl as those nor do the high endgame content.

To all casuals and SSFs: Finishing the campaign is an achievement!
Offing (normal) Atziri is an Achievement!
And these things make me happy.

What would make me happy: Drop revisions (disable low tier mods on items with high item level, that way drops and crafts would be WAAAYYY more fun while still being random).
GGG:"There are not enough one shoot deaths for players, Let's nerf Flame dash they Will deffinitely enjoy this change...."
"
tkots8080 wrote:
I am not sure what is wrong saying :
Changing values of the server related radius of skills or base damage of skills is not developement on my eyes.
Yet again what is wrong with saying :
[Removed by Support]

I read Code of Conduct 2 times. There is nothing aganist what I say please stop cencoring me dear Lisa_GGG.

Editing something in this manner is juvenile.

Grow up GGG.
POS:MANA-NURFESTO

Thanks for helping me quit this game.... jesus dudes... LOLOL
I hope the developers find this comment.

The rebalancing act is a 5 page essay of things we are going to take away from you and a few lines of here's a few improvement. Regardless of the actual content or intent of the change, the delivery of this developer manifesto comes across as arrogant, condescending, and uncaring of the loyal players.

The manifesto is loaded with what developers want and opinion, users be damn.
"
tkots8080 wrote:
I am not sure what is wrong saying :
Changing values of the server related radius of skills or base damage of skills is not developement on my eyes.
Yet again what is wrong with saying :
[Removed by Support]

I read Code of Conduct 2 times. There is nothing aganist what I say please stop cencoring me dear Lisa_GGG.

on probation
how do you feel about your supporter packs now? :D

ggg, who you are doing this game for? all i can see is overwhelmingly negative reaction here and on the reddit. maybe you should listen to your community?
dead game
bring back 3.13
Last edited by Tainted_Fate on Jul 21, 2021, 11:28:30 AM
Really disappointed. I will do the season start anyways, but if you think i am here for a challenge, then you are wrong. Just want to have some fun playing a video game.
Dont mind some nerfs, but this is overkill of fun imo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info