[3.15]HunterKee's🛡️ShieldCrush💥|| Map Zoomer || Armour Stacking || League Start

"
loegare wrote:
Hi! Having a lot of fun with this so far! Planning for the future now, and I am not sure how one goes about "Fracturing T1 Hybrid Armor"

Do you have like, a resource, or care to explain?

Fracturing means you need harvest to lock one mod, it will perm lock one mod and it will keep on it no matter how you change it.

This means we could lock the %Armour/%Chance to block or T1 % Increase Armour

The main reason is that we could use essence to guarantee hit T1 flat armour
"
Pjey wrote:
Cool build, i'll try this out hopefully it will be a great starter than can carry me through the game and keep it going as a main build too with more ivestment later on.

One question, why aren't you using general's cry? I look at Poeninja and about 50%+ of the Shield crush characters there use it?

Different people have different prefer, lot of people dont like self cast shield crush they felt really clunky.

But yea, if you use the warcry version which should be easy to switch if you want
Hello thank you for creating this build. I'm thinking about playing this in expedition league. I have several questions. Can you give some information about the endgame bosses, if this build is able to kill Shaper, UE, Maven, Awakener bosses? Is it also a facetank or a dodge build? I would really appreciate it. Best
Ah, so you just do that until you get it to lock the right mod?
"
elvorfindra wrote:
Hello thank you for creating this build. I'm thinking about playing this in expedition league. I have several questions. Can you give some information about the endgame bosses, if this build is able to kill Shaper, UE, Maven, Awakener bosses? Is it also a facetank or a dodge build? I would really appreciate it. Best

Because we go berserker, so it is a dodge build

Yea, you can kill all of them, but defense require you be careful
"
loegare wrote:
Ah, so you just do that until you get it to lock the right mod?

Yes, that is for crafting 3k best shield
I have a question. Does the armour damnage scaling from the replica dreamfeather even scale the damage of Shield Crush, because according to PoB it doesn't
Last edited by StaxGames on Jul 29, 2021, 2:58:27 PM
The ascendancy you have on the main page and in the PoB are different, which ones are recommended?
Normal impale gem will net you more dps, because you already have 100% from gem+banner+the 3 nodes from tree.
Last edited by BlightBoy17 on Jul 29, 2021, 3:06:15 PM
"
StaxGames wrote:
I have a question. Does the armour damnage scaling from the replica dreamfeather even scale the damage of Shield Crush, because according to PoB it doesn't

It does

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info