[3.15]HunterKee's🛡️ShieldCrush💥|| Map Zoomer || Armour Stacking || League Start

is this build for ssf to ? ^^
"
Thesorrow10 wrote:
is this build for ssf to ? ^^

No issues with ssf leveling so far act 8
Impale and Ruthless don't work with shield crush ;(
thanks for sharing, could someone please explain to me how to view the skill trees??

"
TLDR POB:
Warcry: https://pastebin.com/z34r7pt9
Zooming: https://pastebin.com/H6M6Q5Vf

pasting the data into poe's website skill tree says it's an outdated version.

I also downloaded path of building just now and it's telling me the same thing.

anyone? :(
Try Path of Building Community Fork
"
gaco472 wrote:
Impale and Ruthless don't work with shield crush ;(

Yea sorry I havent update gem section yet, the impale should work. And I will test empower to swap with ruthless
Thanks for this Marauder based Shieldcrashbuild, i really like it because i wanted to play ShieldCrush and not again a Gladiator.

Now my question, could flawless savagery and blitz instead of aspect of carnage and defy pain a possible alternative?
Last edited by Kingtoo on Jul 25, 2021, 6:11:11 AM
"
Kingtoo wrote:
Thanks for this Marauder based Shieldcrashbuild, i really like it because i wanted to play ShieldCrush and not again a Gladiator.

Now my question, could flawless savagery and blitz instead of aspect of carnage and defy pain a possible alternative?

Dont think that good, because the new flask changes it is hard to get crit chance now. Defy pain is for defense and get it if you have 100% reflect immune
I'm conflicted between the choices, warcry or no warcry... I dont mid pushing more buttons or anything like that, but I didn't understand the differences between the two.
Sorry if I'm not making myself clear, but what should I pick between the two? and does it make much of a difference?
"
I'm conflicted between the choices, warcry or no warcry... I dont mid pushing more buttons or anything like that, but I didn't understand the differences between the two.
Sorry if I'm not making myself clear, but what should I pick between the two? and does it make much of a difference?

warcry downside no immune to stun, more key to press

however warcry give you remove ailment, more damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info