[3.15]HunterKee's🛡️ShieldCrush💥|| Map Zoomer || Armour Stacking || League Start

"
Vexsanity wrote:
The ascendancy you have on the main page and in the PoB are different, which ones are recommended?

Those are 2 different version, base on whether you wanna play warcry or zoom version
hello
why not rt? i think rt is more easy for building and more tanky
am i wrong?
"
ahunterkee wrote:
"
Vexsanity wrote:
The ascendancy you have on the main page and in the PoB are different, which ones are recommended?

Those are 2 different version, base on whether you wanna play warcry or zoom version

So the ones on the front page are for the zoom version then?
If you have mana problems in early/midgame,i recommand mana flows because u need a lot of mana and with the master of arena path it is easy to get.

Whats your opinion about Bersekering? Is it to much extra rage because normally you never hit the ragegap lategame because you kill to fast or is it viable?
Because -40% Rageloss, 12% more attackspeed and 10 more rage = 30% Attackspeed, Attackdamage and movementspeed sounds really nice.
Started leveling a dualist yesterday, having second thoughts if its the right choice for shield crush.

Glad is more tanky and berserker is more damage obviously. This to more doesn't paint the bigger picture on how much of a difference between the two class.

Perhaps someone can clarify how big of a difference between these two.
Are we losing out on that much damage if going glad, or losing tankiness going zerker?
Following zoom zoom PoB but getting nowhere near armour numbers in PoB. Wonder what am I missing.
Not sure if anyone else has noticed but Multistrike doesn't work currently with warcries. You can test this yourself by using a warcry and casting a multistrike shield crush, the number over the cry ability will not deplete until multistrike is removed.
"
Vexsanity wrote:
Not sure if anyone else has noticed but Multistrike doesn't work currently with warcries. You can test this yourself by using a warcry and casting a multistrike shield crush, the number over the cry ability will not deplete until multistrike is removed.

Only zoom version use multistrike
"
ahunterkee wrote:
"
Vexsanity wrote:

Only zoom version use multistrike

gotcha
Last edited by Vexsanity on Jul 31, 2021, 4:02:39 PM
Nice build...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info