Will Ultimatum Become a Core Game Mechanic?

Ultimatum has been very meh, half the time it gives you a few chaos at best, just a waist of time. The nerf to bleed was not needed, bring back the elder mod!!
good, ultimatum was one of my least favorite leagues
I liked the idea and NPC, but it was really too much of an overload for me. Every other league ran smoother for me, but I was always having problems with this one.

I kind of don't mind it not going into the future, but I would like to keep the NPC around and maybe have him come back instead of the mechanic.
This is my first time playing the game and I have found the Trialmaster to be the funnest part of the game. Fast and challenging gameplay with great rewards. I understand that there are more strategic elements of the game that satisfy the veteran players, but all games need to attract new players to survive and eliminating a new element that many have found exciting to satisfy the purists of the game will only serve to further drive away new players. Leave the Trialmaster on the standard server along with the other older league elements for new player like myself to explore and barebone the new leagues as the majority of the comments on this thread are highly negative towards the "bloating" of the game. As a new player, trying to fully experience 23 previous leagues of content is truly impossible to experience fully in three months before another new league begins. Games are meant to be fun after all.
pls no more circle mecanics......
League was bad. Nothing more but a bunch of monsters spawning, it's a mess
So... when will I get my highly functional garden back with its former glory?

And please give back our end games.
Last edited by Nirvaxstiel on Jun 30, 2021, 12:04:46 AM
You kept the trash called Heist and Abyss, the problem are not the mechanics but the rewards are just trash. How about this league "fix the damn crafting" league!
Skipping core until rework is probably the best choice. At first, I hated Ultimatum league mechanics and the first 4 - 5 weeks I've ignored it mostly, I have started doing it more and more the last 5 weeks or so and I realized it's not as bad as I originally thought it is. If you can make it even better before bringing it into the core game then it would surely worth it's spot.
Ritual going core without highly need changes (like being able to see all your deferred item and being account bound shop instead of character bound) while Ultimatum went to rework, but it is in good state now. Except trialmaster spawn rate, it need a buf, 5 or even 10 times.
I can FLY!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WDRU/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info