Will Ultimatum Become a Core Game Mechanic?

I am the best
Is it possible to finish season early and transfer everything to standart ?

Ultimatun not core; those are great news !!!!!!!!!!!

But, have you ever considered to remove from the core: Cadiro, abyss, strongboxes, rogue exiles, and so much content that is not rewarding at all and keeps complicating the game to a point that is getting unplayable for a player with life and only few hours to play.

And all these is considering that to me PoE is the best game of its genre and I love playing it. But please, remove some content.

Anyhow, looking forward for the new league.
Sweet! Don't need more bloat in the game.

Someone suggested this on Reddit but maybe consider adding it to the Atziri temple in the future? Or making an Atziri theme park that's an alternative to maps that can include this as content? Maps are too full.
With these awful rewards??? Scouring orb? shitty talismans? Shitty generic gems? Shitty generic rares?? No thx. let dis shit die.
I have never spawned him....
compair league datas between ULTIMA and other league

read feedbacks from players

then you know worth your staff time and energy to rework ULTIMA or not

juist remove ULTIMA and HEIST to get space for NEW LEAGUE is wise

forcus your staff time and energy on NEW LEAGUE is better and more wise
Last edited by VanNI8ren on Jun 30, 2021, 1:09:51 AM
Ayyy the announcement of the announcement of the official announcement of next league! POG its almost here!

Also as an aside i think it would be cool if ultimatum came back as a replacement of the omnitech in incursions with a set number of rounds scaling higher with area level. It would also refresh the enjoyment of doing incursions. It would just fit well with the theme and as a source of temple rares as rewards.

Dont think they take ideas but i'll still throw this out here because i like it alot.
I want Synthesis back Sadge
I guess I'm never going to kill the Trial Master. Hate these rng bosses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info