Will Ultimatum Become a Core Game Mechanic?

Yes. Just delete Ultimatum already. I'm so tired already seeing it. First league after so many leagues that i quit doing 40 challenges because of boring content and poor boss encounter chance. U know how much they selling 1 sub chall of the boss to end other exile's misery? 70 EXALTS. Yes, 70, not 7
I would love to remove certain old league mechanics to improve performance and reduce game bloat, stuff nobody cares about like ultimatum, cadiro, strongboxes, rogue exiles, beyond (no 100% deli farming = no point in this league mechanic) and maybe ritual
3.23 was the best league of all time (an absolute banger)
"
Raghin wrote:
Sneak peeks on Canada Day. Excellent way to celebrate.

+1
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
oh, am i surprised? didn't we have ritual already?
I dont wanna see that red on red circle again
Good league as always, boss spawn rate was fair enough, i found 2-3 per day, just lack of expierence trialmaster challenge was madness, but overall i liked league as always, wish you luck with new leagues in near future !
I for one enjoyed it, still playing the league.

I'd like to see it included in the core game.
Sadge, we need to kill CHAOS...

Besides the joke, your considerations are right, better improve/fix ultimatum before bring back to core.

Between patches, the perforamnce was improved, but not sufficient to make shake my bones each 5 seconds, due constant fps drops.

Its incredible that i still can play big part of this game with a low-end PC, but each league i feel that ill not be part of the pleayerbase for much longer, judging that performance still a big problem to be solved, even with big updates made by you.

I hope u can make any progress fixing trade league, its sad to play alone in SSF, but still better than play in a overwhelming pursuit for currency, runing fast as possible, avoiding scams and waiting for responses, without any internal UI, overcharging my PC with sites and applications, cause keep conservative about how players interact eachother....

The mechanincs, markets, powercreep, all this is being each league more and more toxic.

This game still the best ARPG for me, im glad to support, but somehow, i feel that it is going to ruin....
"
AlekzZz84 wrote:
I would love to remove certain old league mechanics to improve performance and reduce game bloat, stuff nobody cares about like ultimatum, cadiro, strongboxes, rogue exiles, beyond (no 100% deli farming = no point in this league mechanic) and maybe ritual

this is what im talking about remove old contents bcoz game have fps issues since 2016-18.
boring mechanic

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info