[3.17] strTrader Max Block Bleed Lacerate Gladiator -- League Start & End Game v3.17.03.17.22

"
5ecured wrote:
A8 sirus is a lot more difficult than A1-7

Yes A8 is more difficult than A0-7 (yes, A0 exists because you can have zero Watchstones socketed before talking to Zana). Although the boss mechanics are the same across all awakening levels, A8 does give Sirus more damage and recover him to 75% health in the last phase.

It absolutely takes at least a few tries to kill him. I strongly recommend watching a video on his mechanics before your next attempt. Almost all of his attacks can be dodged and the key is to stay close to him (and sidestep to dodge his auto attacks). Since you are using Glancing Blow, you want to not take damage if possible.

"
5ecured wrote:
...It feels like i need to invest some serious time from my life in order to learn all this.

I think the smart play is to play what you enjoy (since you are on a time budget). You can dedicate some time to learning about areas of your interest. There are a ton of videos explaining how to approach each mechanic or league content.

"
5ecured wrote:
...the passive tree for example, gets reworked regularly and im not a fan of this because i feel they are just changing it for the sake of changing it.

Generally the tree doesn't change much over time, clusters and notables get added/removed from time to time but changes like 3.16 Mastery does not happen often.

"
5ecured wrote:
Also, my favorite build is righteous fire. but the gear is so expensive for them so i understand i need to farm currency first. but how can i do this efficiently, when i only know a few things to look out for? For example, i know to look for increased burning damage/increased fire damage/fire dot multiplier/dot multiplier etc.

I am not an expert on other builds, but you can look at PoE.Ninja to see what other people are doing with Righteous Fire. In terms of farming currency, it is more difficult in Standard League because items are more expensive and there are fewer people to trade with.

"
5ecured wrote:
I just beat al hezmin and he dropped a boots with "chance to gain elusive on crit strikes" and "10% chance to gain onslaught on kill". I thought yes this is a decent boots but i had ZERO idea when i checked the prices of similar boots, these go for 3-5 ex.

It's probably a pair of Redeemer boots with those mods. Knowing what's valuable largely depends on what the meta is. For example, Elusive/Tailwind boots is always sought after by any crit build. Those boots are probably also double/triple elevated. You should check the price of an item often (I assuming you have a price checking tool) when it has a high iLvl, good base, influenced, rare influenced modifier (useful for Awakener's Orb), or containing multiple influenced modifiers (useful for Maven's Orb).

"
5ecured wrote:
I want to thank you for creating a high quality guide (this one) that allows beginners like me to experience and enjoy the game.

You are very welcome. You should be able to access majority of the contents with this build. Also, play at your own pace.
There are no words to sway those who will not listen. -- Veritania, the Redeemer

strTrader Max Block Bleed Lacerate Gladiator Guide:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3136830
Seems like 8-10% more flat damage on axe (depending on tier).
"
MaxGor31 wrote:
Seems like 8-10% more flat damage on axe (depending on tier).

Sorry didn't get the reference. Were you trying to quote something?
There are no words to sway those who will not listen. -- Veritania, the Redeemer

"
strTrader wrote:

Sorry didn't get the reference. Were you trying to quote something?

In 3.17 added flat phys damage on weapons will be buffed by 8-10%.
"
MaxGor31 wrote:
In 3.17 added flat phys damage on weapons will be buffed by 8-10%.

Yes, thanks. I initially thought the change was only bow and quiver. 8% increase is not bad, having lower tier increased by more is very good. It makes crafting an acceptable weapon easier.

@strTrader

Which will be the best passive for new jewels - forbiden flame/flesh to take ?
And of course if this will be worth it? (i was thingking about bane of legends)
if there is an influence on things, then it seems that you can’t throw a new implicit on it, these implicits are for the midgame and in the lategame the usual influences.
"
vvarior wrote:
if there is an influence on things, then it seems that you can’t throw a new implicit on it

This is correct. I am really curious to see what overpowering implicits there are and hopefully they are at least as powerful as the influenced modifiers.

"
Manokuja wrote:
@strTrader

Which will be the best passive for new jewels - forbiden flame/flesh to take ?
And of course if this will be worth it? (i was thingking about bane of legends)

Oh this is such a difficult question to answer. The interesting thought is that we technically only need Gratuitous Violence from Gladiator so if prices are acceptable (10-20ex for jewels) then I might run Lacerate as a Slayer or Champion.

The chance of dropping any specific Notable is <1% (there are ~140+ Notables) and some will be hugely sought after. I think the price maybe similar to awakened gems (like from 1ex to 60ex)...

Hi! I'm curious if you think it might be worth grabbing the fortify on hit mastery now that it ignores phys dmg reduc to determine fortification? It seems like you could keep up stacks way easier now? Though I realize you'd have to give up some damage or life to get it, so maybe still not...

Planning on starting with this build (played a 2 handed paradox/saviour hybrid crit lacerate back in ultimatum that was weird and fun). I really want to play with jack the axe, how far in maps do you think you can get with it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info