Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

upvote
Ich bin auch für einen Reset
reset the league and put streamers at the back of the queue
#Restart The League
Okay since you don't want this unfair treatment of the "streamers" (and that's a job) Jesus. Wipe everything. We're stuck for hours in A1 meanwhile those kids go endgame already. Totally fair, yeah.
Reset the league.
i agree restart the league.
Restart the league
"
Penumbran wrote:
Hey, just in case someone from GGG ends up sifting through this mess of a thread, I'd like to add my piece.

I have consistently purchased supporter packs since beginning to play this game. This is the first league I will not do so. I am bothered by the streamer preference as well as the inability to play the game on the most important day of the league.

The league mechanic seems cool, but in my 12 hours of "play" I was really only connected for maybe 6. And the number of times I had to repeat content I had already cleared was too high.

I understand GGG makes its money from MTX and supporter packs, so I'm voting with my wallet. This collection of negligence, poor communication, and bad off-the-cuff troubleshooting does not earn my vote. I would like to encourage others who found themselves disappointed with not just the league launch, but GGG itself, to join me in not rewarding this fiasco with money.

Same here!
"
vash115 wrote:
What stuff are you smoking? At least you got exposure?

They say that not giving priority was burning money. Instead, the big streamers like shroud got in , and showed all their viewers a game that rolls backs every ten minutes. Do you think thats good exposure? If I were someone who never played poe and saw that, yeah, i'd never try it.

Instead of just burning money, they went one step further and jumped themselves into the fire.

If they dont restart the league , then i wont be spending a single cent in the game for the foreseeable future. And im pretty sure i won't be alone.

If you really read a couple of words in a forum with some 'sorry' sprinkled in, and now you are happy, I'm honestly sorry for you.

This game is not a beta, is not alpha or early access, and this isn't the first absolute failure of a league release , NOR the first apology post after.

Enough with the empty words. We want actions to back up those words.

You think this game is made for free? they need to make the money somewhere, its completely understandable they let streamers bypass the que, its not fucking cheap. they are working on a limited budget compared to other big companies and the game is FREE to play, theyre doing an amazing job developing expansions. They dont need to give ANY apology, theyre the fucking BEST and most DEVOTED gaming company

I would say reset the leauge

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info