Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

pls wipe all
GGG - dont even think we will forgive your HUGE mistake FOR FREE. U must pay for ur mistakes, because we pay for items and boxes. Now ur turn. Prove that you apologize your the most awful leaguestart ever - send gifts for EVERRYONE or we just quit your game, because u cant handle 150k+ entering players during 2 years. You collect money from donates and do nothing to improve your game.

One simple thing - more satisfied players - more donates. Pay for your mistakes or bye bye forever.
So it's a fair start, unless GGG paid you to play the game? That is so bad. Server issues I have no problem with, those thing just happen.
How would it feel in you stand in line in a supermarket and holywood actors may pass and check out first.
Thanks for post, the worst thing possible is to avoid informing community about issues and being quiet. We respect you guys and we are waiting for fix, hopefully today, not in the next week ;) Good luck!
"
marhax wrote:
Reset the league.

why:

As you mentioned, you made it possible for streamers to bypass the Queue, giving them an advantage basicly. in other words no fair-play at all. Even tho' it was with good intentions of letting players have entertainment while waiting and GGG being able to keep their word on the business deal(s), this has now ended in bad blood and multiple streamers are getting hammered for this. Because while the majority of the playerbase had a queue.. they could WATCH streamers fly throu'.

I think you should focus on taking off the heat from the streamers and focus on showing your community your good will in keeping it fair-play for ALL. Not just selected few. try to regain that positive excited Hype-vibe we normally see in streams and not this streamers defending themselfs from constant negative remarks from players.

Reset the league, show fair-play, show us that you actually care and want to keep your word.

I hope you get the issues fixed with the server fast, so you can focus on other matters and players can continue their league. *CrossingFingers

TOTALLY AGREE.

( even the forum doesn't help )
#Reset The League
#Restart The League
here is my vote for league restart.
which lets be honest more people will be for then against and the only reason someone will be against it is because they were lucky and we able to make progress and have a advantage over the majority
Reset the league.
Add streamer list! They ruin this league and game!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info