Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

Thanks for the time and the comments on this times of frustration (myself included).
Hopefully this gets solved soon and we can all enjoy again the game.
On the streamer´s part, I can understand both sides I also enjoy watching all the content these guys gather and share.

Maybe in the future either you do as you mention (not letting this bypassing issue happen again) or separate from the races or achievements an acess so they can create content.

Make a wipe server. Due to your reluctance to put the servers down and fix everything normally, people dumped millions of currency.
Please set a time for a league reset.
I want a fresh start with a fair ecenomy from the beginning.
i think calling for a league reset to balance and even all out sounds much fair for all
After all the sh*t happened queues, stream prio, and mainly the duping thing your ONLY CHANCE GGG IS TO RESET THE LEAGUE and start all over again. Otherwise, the league is completely ruined as well as your NAME.

Please GGG, listen to your community for the god sake.
Neew wipe. Nice dupe ch and ex. Thx for clear game.
yap was "nice" surprised when getted in queue 96k :Dstill hope you fix this and disconnects
""We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality""

You could fix that and show us some "fair play" by restarting the league, no streamer privileges, no bug abusers with a lot of dup currency/itens, no people stucked in diferent acts, no people having a terrible experience, no broken economy, just reset it and deliver us a good and smooth league start as we already had before on past leagues.

for those who got lucky and got a tabula, maybe a goldrin on first 3 acts, come on, the time you waste on queue and loading screen you cold farm many things much better
its rly bad start dude
Then WHY the hell did even FRIENDS of streamers get special queue treatment? What a joke....empy and his people got 10-12h headstart to most normal european players.
Sure this wont fuck the economy or smth.

This league is dead to me, if there isnt a reset to make a fair and balanced starting point for all

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info