Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

Oh please, this behavior is inexcusable, get it together GGG its 2021 already its high tech already.
Holy God
it happens, hope the downtime will resolve the issue
Bad Seed
I mean the issue is the instability. It's better to do downtime and figure out what's wrong then try to keep the league running in this format. Now your marketing money wasn't even burned, but it was actively a negative. A lot of people have a negative perception of the game as a crashing/buggy/unplayable mess.

You need to have some contingency plans for situations like this that include the option of server downtime.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GGG DEVS TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Is not fair at all. League restart claim!
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I don't know if this would be read, but regardless, Thank you for sharing everything with us. Clearly talking about issues and being honest about what is happening both on technical side and bad decisions is worth a lot. I just feel bad for poor guy, which mistake led to this apocalypse, I hope he's okay and not blaming himself too much.

I've spent a lot of my time to play this game and enjoyed every moment. This new league was very exciting and I did want to play it so much, but unfortunately launches like this kill all hype and it feels bad when you can't play. I understand decision about letting streamers play, so at least we could watch somebody playing, but it was like a torture. To see others laughing and yelling when they bypass the queues and shittalking viewers being upset about it. Knowing that they even were paid to play Path of Exile while doing that is really terrible. Some streamers were acting with respect to others and didn't shit on upset people. But others act in complete opposite manner. Please, pick people to represent your game and community more carefully in future. I don't want this game be associated with conceited morons, who doesn't respect others.

Waiting you to fix all the issues with excitement. Wish only I could be the part of the team and help you. Thank you very much, GGG, for your commitments and for this really great game. Much love <3

thanks for your effort and i think everyone can gets your goal for promotion but "privilege to streamers" kinda s*cks wanted to say.

ps: restart the league

To be fair, when you fix the problem start the league from the beginning. So we all have a chance to catch up with the others...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info