Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

"
Fapmobile wrote:

I will keep playing this game but not so sure about supporting anymore.

if this helps for your decision:
i bought a 60usd supporter pack saturday night, during league start cause.. well: queued multiple times at >100k.
didn't really use it. just looked how it lookes like in wraeclast and my ho.
after i realized what happend (haven't really played cause it was impossible. i was lvl7 after 12h queue) i decided to don't support this league and skip and asked for a refund.
-> refund was declined because my mtx is "used" :)
THATS the 2021 ggg-politics.

so supporting them anymore in the future? well - take this into account about how they treat us.
for me it's a clear no.

if they bring out new >>FAIR<< leagues, i may play again. but from now on, i am a freebie. guess i invested 500-1000$ into this games (pc+xbox), but this ended on 4-17-2021. streamers should pay the bills. i wont be a supporter anymore.
Last edited by aHz1984 on Apr 18, 2021, 7:34:08 PM
"
aHz1984 wrote:
"
Fapmobile wrote:

I will keep playing this game but not so sure about supporting anymore.

if this helps for your decision:
i bought a 60usd supporter pack saturday night, during league start cause.. well: queued multiple times at >100k.
didn't really use it. just looked how it lookes like in wraeclast and my ho.
after i realized what happend (haven't really played cause it was impossible. i was lvl7 after 12h queue) i decided to don't support this league and skip and asked for a refund.
-> refund was declined because my mtx is "used" :)
THATS the 2021 ggg-politics.

so supporting them anymore in the future? well - take this into account about how they treat us.
for me it's a clear no.

if they bring out new >>FAIR<< leagues, i may play again. but from now on, i am a freebie. guess i invested 500-1000$ into this games (pc+xbox), but this ended on 4-10-2021. streamers should pay the bills. i wont be a supporter anymore.

Totally agreed. No more supporting this company from now on. Streamers can pay the bills.
GGG is totally going to get burned on this one and the after effects are going to stick around for some time. I don't think a lot of people are going to forget this if something doesn't change.
hope the streamers enjoy broadcasting a dead game when all the casuals that got fucked leave.

GG GGG
I am glad to see you guys have some accountability for what happened. I can completely understand the database and technical screwups, considering it was the start of the league and I experienced worse when Diablo 3 launched.

The streamer prioritization though I will hold you to that and it will take some time for me to forgive you guys. I will openly admit that I 100% loathe game streamers and especially Twitch itself (for reasons I will not get into as I will probably be banned for flaming) except for Jousis and 2 others for other games. I understand you guys wanted to get advertising out there for your new league, but this also spat in the face of people who have given you money for Supporter Packs, Stashes, Cosmetics, etc. who don't devote their lives to your cause over on Twitch. I would but I got other employment, hobbies and odds are I would openly criticize the top dogs for their cookie cutter mindsets and other issues.

I hope that you hold to your word and never do that again. I have already thrown the People's Republic of Blizzard under a bus for shady business practices and I like you guys enough to not want to do that to you.
Last edited by ChrisH36 on Apr 18, 2021, 7:52:37 PM
"
fuzzyrat1234 wrote:
GGG is totally going to get burned on this one and the after effects are going to stick around for some time. I don't think a lot of people are going to forget this if something doesn't change.

i HOPE this sticks and it has a real impact at their revenue. it MUST hurt. it MUST.

this is stuff u can't make up. i mean - not even being fair enough to refund the supporter packs for people who are unhappy ?
keeping the 60usd ?
good decision. but only for this season. in the long run, they don't lose the 60usd from a player. they lose hundrets or thousends from some players because they remember. we are not stupid chris !

it's just like they switched off the brain. i can't explain.
and now ? doubt they will, but if they even try to be sorry about that i don't care. they had their chance for 72h and decided to stay with their politics and give up many long-time-supporters. they won't get me back to supporting them(ever again) and hopefully a lot of my fellow exiles do the same.

hopefully a lot of people are going to set a statement here.
Last edited by aHz1984 on Apr 18, 2021, 7:55:01 PM
"
aHz1984 wrote:
"
fuzzyrat1234 wrote:

i HOPE this sticks and it has a real impact at their revenue. it MUST hurt. it MUST.

this is stuff u can't make up. i mean - not even being fair enough to refund the supporter packs for people who are unhappy ?
keeping the 60usd ?
good decision. but only for this season. in the long run, they don't lose the 60usd from a player. they lose hundrets or thousends from some players because they remember. we are not stupid chris !

it's just like they switched off the brain. i can't explain.
and now ? doubt they will, but if they even try to be sorry about that i don't care. they had their chance for 72h and decided to stay with their politics and give up many long-time-supporters. they won't get me back to supporting them(ever again) and hopefully a lot of my fellow exiles do the same.

hopefully a lot of people are going to set a statement here.

+1 here.
Basically a whole bunch of bad decisions made on top of one another. Momentum is real. Sometimes for the better... in this case, not so much.
#NeverForget
"
Petrowskys wrote:

Totally agreed. No more supporting this company from now on. Streamers can pay the bills.

Considering how clearly this game is now aiming to help the streamers and not the common player, your statement is spot on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info