Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

guys i'm playing 12 hours straight and had just one dc. you are overexaggerating.
"
aHz1984 wrote:
"
Optimyst wrote:

you realize that after the first 14 hours the game works just fine. so you are pointing to an issue that has already been fixed instead of reviewing the whole game including all the pros/cons. reviewbombers never rationalize. they just judge for the moment while raging

you realize the stability issues are still not the major problem for the most that are complaining here ?
i don't care too much about the stability issues. with those, i can live. they are not nice, but i wont give bad rating.
the issue is the uneven playing field. it's not equal. ggg priors a "elite" group of players and spit in the face of all others. THATS the main reason i rated it bad. and to top this: chris bluntly lies about "it's all about equal playing field". he just talks, talks, talks. but NO actions.
he doesn't do anything to iron out those things. all they've done was to fix the database issues. nothing more. the inequality still exists and will exist for the whole league (i guess). so, the ratings are fair ! because the game is unfair !

about the stability in the game i can't tell anything. i don't play it anymore and i wont, until a reset happens. the time i normally would spend playing this game, this time i spent to dumb the reputation of this game into a damn sinkhole on multiple forums/plattforms an warn every friend to play this.
actually it's pretty close to a p2w game !

this "elite group" had the same issues we had. only difference was in the first hour until the fixed the queue issues. in that phase they dc'd every new instance. what an advantage and totally worth the shitstorm and reviewbombing... not
"
Optimyst wrote:
guys i'm playing 12 hours straight and had just one dc. you are overexaggerating.

cmon, this is BS
"
Optimyst wrote:

Are you friend of a streamer?
If its so damn good for you why are you so active on the forum?
does anyone having weird crashs like me?

for example; i cannot get through from act8 bath house. also almost everytime at all towns i'm having crash or "poe.exe stopped" bla bla thing.

tried everything except re-installing whole game and it's files. it's downloading while i'm posting this.

does anyone have same issue like mine? and any solutions?

(also sorry about my english. not mother language of mine)
"
Optimyst wrote:

Took me 50-55 minutes just to log in and create a character this league start. The rest was absolute joke. Leveling took hours longer than it ever should have, while some other "lucky" ones were able to play. This is not about the game or playability or players skill, it's about a fair game environment where people can compare their results on the rankings and know that these rankings are fair. Currently, this league is not fair. It's a fact, it's not just a matter of different opinions or me being somehow whining or "entitled" as some try to portray it here.
what kind of advantage is it to crash every instance? i don't understand
"
Optimyst wrote:
what kind of advantage is it to crash every instance? i don't understand

If 50K people get crashed and thrown into queue then that last ordinary Joe at place 50 000 will have to wait the entire queue before he gets to log in, if some people were given the priority then they were able to skip all those 50K people and gain multiple minutes advantage per dc.
Last edited by Vandamon on Apr 17, 2021, 6:17:47 PM
I must say, to let streamers go past the que, just shows how this world is working.

Im no streamer, but i love this game, its awesome.

Why, just why does those ppl who stream this game got an advatage?

If you go to the store, and you are wearing a t-shirt that does have the store name on it, would it make sense if the chasier said " oh you with the t-shirt, you can pass the que"
How the fuck would the other ppl react?

Comon GGG, wtf, now make us " non streamers " worth something...
Slow internet and working on a Saturday has its upsides I guess L0L
Haven't experienced any of this shit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info