Extremely Slow Queue Processing

"
Rafe13 wrote:
Sat down hours before launch & got in at 300 in queue, Dc'ed in 5 mins to 120k in queue.

Deleted my POE twitch sub folder after watching a few streamers chatting with Bex & skipping the queue. Will not watch another POE stream again.

I have top Core pack but refuse to buy the league packs now, ask your streamers to buy em instead.

2 hours in & I can say easily the worst league start experiance I ever experienced.

DC'ed 15-20 times, a dozen infinate loading screens, massive slow queues, streamers skipping queue.

Nice one... compelete BS.

This...

I will not buy a new supporter pack again.

Got in at 1200, dc'ed and back to 98K where I was waiting for over 1 hour to be thrown into dc fest and seeing streamers get through the waiting line..

I bet it's this skipping of que line that causes these unstable servers.

GGG, thanks for the hype and thanks the feeling of regret of waiting so long online. Next league I'll start the day after.
change area - DC
sell something to NPC in town - DC

... i know why i do not put a single cent any more into this crap

THE BYPASSING OF STREAMER SHOULD OPEN EYES TO EVEN BLIND PEOPLE !

this company is greedy af and s**ts on the playerbase
Last edited by bex_HB on Apr 16, 2021, 6:11:35 PM
Path of Exile: Ultimatum Disconnect.
I genuinely can't relate how irritated I am. After waiting 2 hours to play Ive been dc'ed * TIMES in the last 10 minutes and having to wait in que this time for 15k people. You guys make too much money on this game to have these kind of server issues....
well ... i think i got like 7-8 disc so far ...but and that guy that is the 1st .. i think he has a direct line with GGG :) .. he is like act 6 already .. i mean it was, until my last disc
lol yall need to chill
So many disconnects. First came as i was creating character. Second i got to town and DC as i zone into the beach. Next DC came in wetlands and as I leave grotto after crab. I stopped counting after that, and now once again. I mean, WTF It has never EVER been this bad.
Edit: I typed this alt-tabbed while waiting for queue. As i alt-tab back guess what?
Last edited by Hadmin on Apr 16, 2021, 6:14:53 PM
20minutes of playtime, 2 hours looking at a queque, well thats an ultimate challenge to play actually
Last edited by arome1 on Apr 16, 2021, 6:14:34 PM
The timeouts are occurring on about a two minute basis for me, this is much better
Login Error, operation timeout.

Easily the worst league I've attempted to play in years.

Game is basically unplayable atm.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info