Extremely Slow Queue Processing

It is really disappointing GGG.

12 hours after the start of the league still 7k queue and then disconnections every 2 minutes ... This time it is the worst start of a new league
A more current update is on Reddit. Why they aren't putting it on here, I don't know.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/msbiuv/extremely_slow_queue_processing/
Explanation: eddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/mskve0/%E3%81%A4_%E3%81%A4_ggg_devs_take_my_energy_%E3%81%A4_%E3%81%A4/
"
Celadus wrote:
It has been over 8 hours now. Going backward and forward between login screen, forum here, twitter, reddit etc. I have written many times here, and deleted them right before submitting them. Just because, I somehow loved this game.

I have zero hope that they will read this. Maybe an AI bot will parse this forum if they are lucky. This is what is happening to me for almost 10 hours now:

1. the realm (and this forum) is periodically down though the interface says the league is live.
2. I click connect it gets disconnected. You need to have an account for this bla bla I do it for 10-15 times.
3. If I am lucky I'm at the end of a queue of 10-20 thousand people in line.
4. When finally I am there, it writes operation timed out. Repeat step 2. Repeat step 3 again.
5. If by miracle or something I'm in, I open my stash and see that everything I gathered in the last few minutes aren't there. However I see tens of people around me in the town. I read green text saying "someone is level 75". "someone is in putrid cloister". alright.
6. I desperately try to go to another place. The game kicks me out. Repeat Step 2. Step 3. Step 4. again.
7. If I somehow move to another area. I fight for 2-3 minutes. Pick up some stuff meh. Then I avoid using portal scroll because it crashes. So I run back to the previous area to take the long run. But I get kicked out again. Every time I play this happens. Whenever I need to change the area, I get kicked out of game. But this game is built in changing areas, so bad, I DO need to move to another area to play. There is a problem in changing areas I guess, this could be the main thing that might be broken imho. This isn't about server overload I guess. I am sure at least 80% of players quit trying this mess. Something more serious is there. You have broken something, or you have been sabotaged inside or whatever but this is something unexplainable. Literally so few players trying to play now.

I copied this text to a .txt file on my desktop because when I try to submit here there is a high probability that it will write an error (yes, even in forum too) and I will lose what I have written so far.

Just one question:
- Why didn't you shut down the site until you resolve this problem? Why did you do this to your fellow players? Don't you accept that there is a problem? You are pushing for nothing. Whole system is about to fall apart if you push this way. If you had taken down this site maybe you would lose x% of your player base yes. However now you are torturing people for what and you will end up losing at least 3x% players now. Just read the latest comments on Steam, Reddit whatever for gods sake. Or hire a personnel to read them for the least.

Shut down everything until you fix it. Or just return to your backups before league launched whatever for God's sake. Right now, whole game is broken, not only league. Can't you see your precious(!) player base is falling apart? Can't you see everything is falling apart? People will never forget this.

Total disappointment. You should have noticed the issue and shut everything down in the first few hours. Too late now. Most probably you can't stop this torture because of your deals with streamers or whatsoever I'm not sure. Don't forget that it wasn't the streamers who made this game popular. They didn't build up your player base. Players loved the game, supported the game, then the streamers appeared. You are constantly pushing for nothing, and it's getting worse with every step you take. Damage is done already.

I'm sorry exile

+1
Here is my gameplay experience in new league:

1)wait for oportunity to queue cause login is doomed
2)wait for queue to bypass, and then get operation timeout (x3)
3)play 1-2 locations and get crashed
4)repeat

this far i spent 1 hour to get from Fairgraves to Merveil and didnt succeed yet

bravo ggg, top start, where is your manifesto about smoothiest league start ever?

could you explain how people manage to get lvl 65+ so far?
Last edited by Zloader on Apr 17, 2021, 3:00:18 AM
I am not disappointed that the servers are not working, but I am disappointed that your streamer prefers and lures them to privileged servers so that the market is still manipulated by the 1%.

You don't even try to cover it up, but post with your official Twitch account on streamer accounts.

Simply not to be outdone in terms of wretchedness.

I'm out that's it.

GGG thanks for nothing!

Oh, I'm looking forward to your statement on how successful the start was in 2 days;)
"
Hey! 10 hours later you can actually log in and play for 5 minutes.
And back to the queue :D

Oh at least you got 5 minutes of playtime. I tried seeing if anything improved just now and got booted in Lioneye's Watch after maybe 45 seconds while trying to get something done before maybe heading out. dc Took me right back to login screen then I couldn't log back in. Even loading pages on this website is a chore as erros from host also occurring. Best I hang it up and maybe try again in 10 more hrs or so.
ggg at least make a post or something about it. its been idk what 10 hours and we still cant play the game? its really frustrating, league is ruined
This is the type I shit I expect from blizzard game launches not poe
Killking every boss 3 times to progress, great job GGG, was someone in a comma responsible for the launch?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info