Extremely Slow Queue Processing

7 hours after the launch still no improvement .. except for the streamer. This season is going to make you lose a lot of credit.

You are doing exactly what politicians are doing with the people in this time of crisis .
with all these league up to the game this is fucking sad GGG
GGG must have gambled their servers on an Inscribed Ultimatum and lost.

In all seriousness, I'm going to bed. This launch has been complete s***.

Got in told to reconnect? and only 10000 odd people in front of me!
POE is addictive!!!
This is insaine
7 hours and steamers still able to skip ques
Last edited by pooners77 on Apr 16, 2021, 11:10:16 PM
My only day off to be able to play quietly I have 3 continuous hours of disconnections.
I'm sorry GGG at least they let us write things here if they were really bad they would block the forum xd
Worst start in 2 years (i started on Delve). Fix already problems with crashes and endless loadings and enable protection against disconnects so that players do not wait in line every time. Do you test anything there before launching?
Okay, never been kicked out this much for the previous leagues. I guess I'll try again later tonight. For now, I can't. The constant operation timeouts, they're making me mad and hungry.
Got DCed again about 30 seconds after completing lab and picking my first ascendancy.

It rolled back.

I'm quitting this league now and not coming back. This is a travesty. The past 6 hours I've been disconnected 4-5 times every hour, lost all kinds of progress (loot, lab trials, waypoints, skill points, and now the first lab run).

I encourage everybody else who's been trying to suffer through this amateur hour mayhem to do the same.

Quit the league. Don't play it again. If you got suckered into buying a supporter pack for this, request a refund.
Last edited by ScaryAtheist on Apr 16, 2021, 11:12:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info