Extremely Slow Queue Processing

"
firelite1991 wrote:

Got the same image.
Just cancel it and restart. Then you can login.
ultimate disconnect, ultimate treats for your valuable streamers, and ultimate contempt on the normal users.Yeah..Ultimatum!!!
Last edited by Giggspoe on Apr 16, 2021, 9:46:45 PM
If people are upset with GGG for letting Streamers play unimpeded, then a solution would for us players NOT to pay homage to the Streamers...just stop watching their streams.
Disconnections every 2 minutes, logging errors indicating that you don't have an account, when you manage to enter you lose all the progress and items you had achieved and now magically only the streamers not only don't have any failure but they don't have to go through the Queue to enter the game.

And GGG doesn't show their face, they just stay silent, but on the home screen with big red letters asking us to buy their packages, why would they want to buy them when they are turning their back on us?

https://old.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/msbud0/ggg_streamer_priority_in_queue/
This launch has successfully

-Alienated an alarming portion of long time paying supporters
-Disillusioned an even larger portion of the competitive player base
-Opened ugly lines of questioning around account inequality
-Effectively rendered any competitive ranking(s) as moot

Short of a complete restart to render the playing field even, any statements at this point will likely be viewed as disingenuous and the fallout may prove significant.

Dear GGG,
I'm just a normal 37 year old guy.
I've been playing POE since the early days. This is actually the very first league start that I have ever been able to get off of work for. I called in favors, and begged my boss to get to sit in that que and get disconnected repeatedly, and I am not mad, or upset. I understand how much pressure a new league must put on your team. Stuff happens sometimes, despite our best efforts and thats okay. I might just be the only person on here that still can't wait to play once you iron out the wrinkles .
You guys put a ton of work into this game over the years, and in my personal opinion this is the single most incredible game ever created. Thank you for creating and constantly adding to this masterpiece. Thank you.

-Itsa
nice job guys, good job with the release. well done.
Exit, no worth to play, more time in waiting list than in game.
"
ettanportion wrote:
As if it matters that 50-ish streamers get "special treatment" (which I doubt they even do as Mathil and Quin are constantly getting disconnected). It is literally a non-issue.

its not about streamers not goin to dc its about gettin bypassed with the queue
"
Grimsaga wrote:
This launch has successfully

-Alienated an alarming portion of long time paying supporters
-Disillusioned an even larger portion of the competitive player base
-Opened ugly lines of questioning around account inequality
-Effectively rendered any competitive ranking(s) as moot

Short of a complete restart to render the playing field even, any statements at this point will likely be viewed as disingenuous and the fallout may prove significant.

+42069

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info