[3.18] Aziire's Cold Reap Inquisitor - Revived for 2022 | Sentinel League Starter

"
cerealbawks wrote:
"
oceanmaster wrote:
Hi again

can i ask for help in here?

i dont know what to do next. can you guys take a look a bit?

thank you

https://pastebin.com/V0dctp2f

Well, you're still only lvl 84, are you having problems with whatever content you're currently on? Dying? Not able to clear/kill bosses?

Small things:

I would switch Iron Breaker to Force Multiplier instead and possibly refund one of the +30 Str nodes to get the jewel slot above Force Multiplier for another % Life/% ES jewel.

Next few points I'd get would be Coordination, maybe the jewel slot to the right of the Divine points. As a note, Master the Fundamentals is actually a damage decrease so just be careful of that.

Equipment is pretty good, would try to get a better roll on Astramentis, and then use catalysts on it.

Flasks are the main thing I'd really take a look at from a defensive standpoint. I'd suggest completely dropping both your life and mana flasks and grab an Enduring Divine Mana Flask of (take your pick of affix, I'd suggest Staunching). You don't really need a life flask because if your life starts taking damage, you're probably dead anyways. The Enduring Divine Mana lets you use it for chaos damage specifically and it'll counteract DOTs pretty well.

If you open up a single flask spot, I'd suggest getting a Basalt or Granite flask depending on which feels better for you. I personally prefer Jade over Quartz, but that's also just my opinion.

One final thing to note, you have 'of Adrenaline' on two of your flasks. If you're using both of those flasks at the same time, the two 'increased movement speed during flask effect' modifiers don't stack. Just an FYI.

Thanks so much for your help

im gonna look into it
"
Zaavod wrote:
Hi !
I wanted to try your build which seemed really pleasant,
i just have a huge lack of single dps : i know that i have to buy the watcher eye and awakened spell cascade, but will it resolve the problem ? :d
https://pastebin.com/r1gDQe9B

Hi, I took a look.

I noticed one thing in your skill gems. I think you should be using Fire penetration + Cascade for mapping and Fire penetration + Concentrated effect for bossing. Cascade and effect goes kinda against each other.

Reap on lvl 21 could be generally helpful and rather cheap upgrade.

I would take a look at your large cluster. At least for me AS generally do not scale well (also CoC). Your crit chance seems to be in good shape, you will now really appriciate extra Crit multiplier I would look to go for Throatseeker in near future.
Last edited by pafe on May 18, 2021, 11:36:07 AM
Hey, mate!
Love your build. Always wanted to be a deathly apache helicopter... but I started to have problems: I'm feeling myself not as helicopter with scythe, but rather as a disabled person swinging around with their invalid carriage :( I'm squishy AF.
I don't have enough chaos to buy more gear from your list and I'm too squishy to do Ultimatums/Heists to get those chaos. So I am desperate... I have 1 chaos right now.

Did I switch to CoC too early with 5L Ngamahu? (That's where my 40 Chaos are btw that I had previously)
Do I lack something obvious?

I just want to tell that I don't have problems at all with story zones and bosses. It was a breeze from the beginning of using your build.

Thanks!
Last edited by Viterzgir on May 18, 2021, 12:00:09 PM
"
Viterzgir wrote:
Hey, mate!
Love your build. Always wanted to be a deathly apache helicopter... but I started to have problems: I'm feeling myself not as helicopter with scythe, but rather as a disabled person swinging around with their invalid carriage :( I'm squishy AF.
I don't have enough chaos to buy more gear from your list and I'm too squishy to do Ultimatums/Heists to get those chaos. So I am desperate... I have 1 chaos right now.

Did I switch to CoC too early with 5L Ngamahu? (That's where my 40 Chaos are btw that I had previously)

I just want to tell that I don't have problems at all with story zones and bosses. It was a breeze from the beginning of using your build.

Thanks!

You're only lvl 66 right? I'm not sure if you're done with Act 10 already but I'd suggest farming some Blood Aqueducts in Act 9. Even the lowest of low tier maps are higher level than you so you can get some easy levels and more doable ultimatums to get more items to sell and buff up your resistances.

Also with a couple more levels you should aim to do third labryinth and then head into T1 maps and go from there!
"
cerealbawks wrote:
"
Viterzgir wrote:
Hey, mate!

Thanks!

You're only lvl 66 right? I'm not sure if you're done with Act 10 already but I'd suggest farming some Blood Aqueducts in Act 9. Even the lowest of low tier maps are higher level than you so you can get some easy levels and more doable ultimatums to get more items to sell and buff up your resistances.

Also with a couple more levels you should aim to do third labryinth and then head into T1 maps and go from there!

Yeah, I'm not done with even act 8 yet :D But my resistances are capped (except Chaos, but I don't select chaos damaging Ultimatums).
Anyway, thanks for your reply! I will try to hold on and try to make it work out.
Have a great day!
Bumper SmugPepe
I noticed you dropped the Intensify support from your Reap links, but you kept the intensify passive node. I was wondering, does intensify still apply to the skill, or does the intensify node do nothing without the support gem? I must be missing something.
"
chuub102 wrote:
I noticed you dropped the Intensify support from your Reap links, but you kept the intensify passive node. I was wondering, does intensify still apply to the skill, or does the intensify node do nothing without the support gem? I must be missing something.

Nah he dropped the passive skill and put the points into Thunderous Salvos instead. I recommend checking the character in his profile for the most up-to-date info.
Which gems should i run in my 6 link?

Reap > Added Fire Damage > Intensify > Spell Echo > Controlled Destruction > Fire Penetration as stated in guide, or do i replace two support for non awakened version of unleash and spell cascade? (cannot afford awakened versions)
Gday, Im running a SSF character for fun based on the guide and Id like to ask a few simple questions:

- Can the main gem setup be support on SSF random gear + crafting?

- Can the spellslinger version work later on with the build or is it incompatiable?

- Why do you recommend taking intensify talents on the leveling build early when we only use it when finally switching to the last gem setup?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info