[3.18] Aziire's Cold Reap Inquisitor - Revived for 2022 | Sentinel League Starter

"
Gorefist1 wrote:
Can someone quickly look over my character? I've just hit t16 maps and am starting to struggle with bosses. Most likely due to misplays but was just wandering what i'm doing wrong with the build too.

Imported and had a quick look around, biggest issue I can see you having with bosses isn't your DPS, but your survivability to be able to stand there and do that DPS. You have most of your mana reserved (only 16% of it unreserved, for 402 mana), which gives you very little in the way of hit pool for chaos damage, and is a likely contender for your deaths.

The first thing I'd suggest doing, that will probably get you a bit more survivability on general, is swapping Herald of Ash with Precision in your gem links, this reserves more of your life to give you more ES, while giving you more unreserved mana to take hits with. My second suggestion would be dropping Vitality all together, as a CoC build doesn't really benefit much from running it, and you would see better survivability using an enlighten gem there instead, to reduce mana reservation. doing these quick swaps in POB takes you from 6835 ES to 7753 ES, which you'll find a significant amount more survivable (I recently did a similar improvement in ES and found that a lot of hits that would've once killed me instantly now didn't, giving me a chance to recover).

Other than that, you might be able to get a slight DPS increase by swapping Spell Cascade for Controlled Destruction, but the way Cascade causes multiple hits from one cast makes it hard to tell if it would actually be an increase overall or not.
Boop
"
oceanmaster wrote:
"
"
oceanmaster wrote:
Hi there

I've got a question

How do you put Vaal Discipline + Vaal Grace + Zealotry in Prism Guardian and activate all the same?

seems its not enough mana reservation space for it

You don't use Discipline + Grace + Zealotry in Prism Guardian together, you use Discipline + Grace + Herald of Ash in Prism, with Zealotry and Precision/Vitality (depending on CoC or Self-Cast respectively) in your dagger with enlighten. You can technically put Herald of Purity as a mana reserving aura as well, but this isn't very good for survivability for very little damage gain, so I wouldn't recommend it.

ahh that's why lol , thank you

currently im on CoC building now

Hi, you can accomodate those 3 in prism. I am actually doing that as well ( https://pastebin.com/2F5igUR5 ). Either you need to take node Reduced reservation node (-4% reservation) or find jewel with 1% reduced mana reservation corrupted implicit. Hope it helps.

This does work only with CoC (since this gets you to really low hp and you would not have hp to self cast) and you need to be careful about your chaos protection since this way you will end up with no hp to protect you at all.
Last edited by pafe on May 17, 2021, 4:01:09 AM
Anyone using awakened spell cascade with CoC, is the dps/clear speed increase considerable? Wondering if I should splurge on it versus some other upgrades.
@nabilun

100% it's worth it. It essentially doubles your Reap casts so it's one of the strongest upgrades to get in my opinion.
Would someone give me a bit of an ELI5 on Lethal Pride? Am I right in thinking Akoya is the best of the three options?

Also, about how much life and energy shield should I expect to see after activating three buffs/auras around level 75?
Can anyone enlighten me about Watcher's Eye "hp leech while affected by Vitality" thingy, does Pious Path also lets hp leech to restore energy shield?
And is there a way to see your ingame current leeching effectivness over than looking at POB stats?
Hey all, I just hit my league goal of getting to 36/40 challenges so I'm probably going to be done playing for the rest of Ultimatum. I'll most likely still be around here to answer questions especially regarding self-cast, and I'll probably write up a sort of autopsy report on how the build works and my changes to it to get it to work for pretty much everything in end-game.

That said, I'm going to be streaming in just under an hour for a few hours to showcase how the build can work in T14-16 maps, fight Sirus, Maven once or twice, maybe some other end-game stuff and also answer any questions people may have about how to run the Self-Cast build.

Additionally I'll also be giving away some chunks of chaos for free for completing some things, and since my favorite pro hockey team starts playing at 10 pm eastern time, I'll be giving away an exalt per goal they score. If anyone wants to hop in for any/all of that my Twitch link is below. Cheers!

twitch.tv/mitchocolatechip

EDIT: Live now.
Last edited by cerealbawks on May 17, 2021, 9:46:26 PM
Hi again

can i ask for help in here?

i dont know what to do next. can you guys take a look a bit?

thank you

https://pastebin.com/V0dctp2f
"
oceanmaster wrote:
Hi again

can i ask for help in here?

i dont know what to do next. can you guys take a look a bit?

thank you

https://pastebin.com/V0dctp2f

Well, you're still only lvl 84, are you having problems with whatever content you're currently on? Dying? Not able to clear/kill bosses?

Small things:

I would switch Iron Breaker to Force Multiplier instead and possibly refund one of the +30 Str nodes to get the jewel slot above Force Multiplier for another % Life/% ES jewel.

Next few points I'd get would be Coordination, maybe the jewel slot to the right of the Divine points. As a note, Master the Fundamentals is actually a damage decrease so just be careful of that.

Equipment is pretty good, would try to get a better roll on Astramentis, and then use catalysts on it.

Flasks are the main thing I'd really take a look at from a defensive standpoint. I'd suggest completely dropping both your life and mana flasks and grab an Enduring Divine Mana Flask of (take your pick of affix, I'd suggest Staunching). You don't really need a life flask because if your life starts taking damage, you're probably dead anyways. The Enduring Divine Mana lets you use it for chaos damage specifically and it'll counteract DOTs pretty well.

If you open up a single flask spot, I'd suggest getting a Basalt or Granite flask depending on which feels better for you. I personally prefer Jade over Quartz, but that's also just my opinion.

One final thing to note, you have 'of Adrenaline' on two of your flasks. If you're using both of those flasks at the same time, the two 'increased movement speed during flask effect' modifiers don't stack. Just an FYI.
Hi !
I wanted to try your build which seemed really pleasant,
i just have a huge lack of single dps : i know that i have to buy the watcher eye and awakened spell cascade, but will it resolve the problem ? :d
https://pastebin.com/r1gDQe9B

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info