Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

What the hell is wrong with you? This is the best state the game has been in in years why are you sabotaging it?

There literally is no fucking crafting without harvest crafting.
"
pcfd wrote:
I'll tell you in a language you understand, you just roll enchant and fucked up. Now you have a shity game here again. If you think it's fun, run builds that are copied so you can run 1,000 maps and end up with nothing and you've lost 300 hours without success. Sorry im not sadis. It's again the same reason I quit the game 2 years ago because of fucked up a mechanic that only people playing 24 hours a day can have enought currency to do it.try to understand that there are players that can't do the final content. do you know what it's like to play 500 hours and try to fix your build so you can do engame stuff? my only hope of saving on the perfect stuff is gone. Now the currency is worthless again because I don't have that much, so I cant throw it away for unnecessarily and wasted crafts. this game is now a waste of time. you will never roll perfect item and try it, it's like Sizyfos from Greek mythology. do you think someone will make something? Everyone just saves on the mirror and will copies the most perfect things available. Which will only be possible if you copy the build from someone else. if I can only copy things from others, I don't need to waste time on it. I hope you solve these problems in POE 2. So far, this game feels like a waste of time and money. there is a limit how hard thins can be and when you put wall to high, people just dont even try. now i realy regred i spend money on this game.

You, sir, are absolutely right. I couldn't agree more.
Is it too late to ask for refund on the supporter packs I've bought?
Being able to craft your gear with realistic probabilities, also thinking what would you do if you land undesired mod etc. is fun and engaging.

Gambling Exalted on an item with hopes of landing 0.15% mod is not.
Gambling Annul on 1/4 after you crafted 0.015% 3-mod gear is not

We already have Vaal and double corruption for that kind of things.

With current meta where garbage drops on the ground by thousands items per map (even tanking FPS) and the fact your RNG simply can't compete with even half decent crafted gear, this changes just cuts 99% of playerbase out of crafting back to what we had before.

To summ it up: this manifesto and the direction of GGG team to further focus on gambling mechanics is dissapointing.
with this nerf , you guys might as well delete all the harvest crafted items then.if you dont think players should have top tier crafted items. haha but wont happen.

I found harvest to be a very fun league but also time consuming to get good crafts, the implementation and nerf to the league mechanics are just a wtf moment.
For you guys to be this heavy handed on it's nerf means one of you royally screwed its implementation and the obtaining of certain crafts probably should never have been implemented (annul crafts). disappointing.

nothing to see here other than just another "players dont know what they really want mentality"

thinking like this can lead to a mass exodus of players and paying customers.
Last edited by VpGearchin on Mar 10, 2021, 7:16:34 PM
pathofexile RIP
I would have liked to see a more nuanced approach to balancing Harvest crafting influenced items.

Perhaps if you could still augment them for non-influenced mods only.

And I hope reforges with targetted mod is still usable on them or I don't see myself playing next league nearly as much.

If it's going to be a chance to get a craft per seed instead of a guarantee, it should be minimum 1 craft per seed type or there are going to be a ton of complaints. Picking a plot to not see any of the desired craft is going to get old fast.

I understand the system needed to be nerfed. But the games going to be a lot less enjoyable without a consistent path to upgrading your own gear incrementally outside of trading. I would have preferred to see a solution based around the top end crafters using TFT.

The system would be perfectly balanced if the crafts weren't tradeable. I saw two augment influence, one augment speed, and one remove defence the entire league.
"
solfre wrote:
is it too late to have a refund on all the mtx i've bought?

I guess there's a chance if you open a chargeback dispute by calling your bank.
imagine you could make harvest orbs and sell harvest stashes but thats to good idea i suppose.
Anything but this, Please.
No GGG no... Bad company, leave harvest alone..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info