Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

Well, this is absolute bullshit. Won't play next league unless Harvest comes fully comes back. Full RNG crafting is a complete waste of time while Harvest is an amazing puzzle. It is the reason I played for much longer than usual in Ritual.
Can you guys please do not change SSF harvest?
I mean it is kinda balanced for solo self found isn't it :(?
Great ,nerf one thing that can make your 90% useless skill gems playable and fun.
Also, If u are considering "Harvest crafting OP" how fair is Headhunter or Aurabots?

Looking forward to your 40 gem buffs.

The first 3/4 of the post was basically the Eternal Orb manifesto.

The issues (trade/discord) exploited by the few destroys the league mechanic for the majority is how I interpreted this manifesto. It took me personally a month to find just 1 flat "remove defense" modified and I have not been able to find one since; meaning the rarity of some of these powerful "deterministic" crafts were well balanced for SSF or individuals that did not engage in trade.

I didn't play Harvest when it was out and while I thought it's great to hunt for it in standard, I don't really care what happens to it. I felt the need to comment because I do hate watered-down league mechanic bloat diluting the game. This solution is the solution because it must conflict with some "no soul-bound" manifesto that we have yet to hear about which would have solved this "problem" immediately.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
F for all the farmers
IGN: LarsPunkNado (dps ts/punture)
IGN: larshuijskens (max dps auramancer)
I had a lot of fun this league, and largely thanks to the harvest mechanic. I've played up until now, and I bought a supporter pack this league. Chris, if you actually go through with this change, you are beyond disconnected from the community. You are delusional, clinging to a game that no longer exists, PoE has changed. I can assure you that many others, including myself, will be quitting the game if you actually go in such a horrible direction, and even more will stop supporting the game with supporter packs and MTX. Please realize your mistake.
Jesus, why not just remove harvest lmao. What a worthless change.
I understand that the name of the company is grinding gear games and idealy you want people to grind to the last day of league.

But we are living in a world where some people have to work for a living and maybe have a family to tend to.

I am one of those people. Without crafting I will never have a chance to reach endgame in any given league since I am lacking time and skill.

So I am basicly stuck with leveling and maps. 36 challenges are completely out of reach.

Well I might just go back to playing Diablo. Where's the difference?
"
Bogumil wrote:

Again you are making decision on base of streamers who are playing this game 12h and who are playing it for the money.

I will say , the decisions are made based on casuals . For casuals , the end game has to be a goal that maybe someday they will reach . This will keep them busy for years . That's why every cheap and overpowered build who will potentially help them beat the end game , gets nerfed . Current state of harvest can help them reach that goal sooner then expected .
Really! Have you tried to craft something with harvest without using 'discord'? It's not easy. wtf remove it all together. why even leave a shitty nerffed version, that doesn't do shit. buff the f***ing fossils then.
This doesn't chance the fact that 0.1% will still make the god tier stuff and rest of us can suck it.
This league I started with bleed bow and I'm still crafting my bow. I got a usable bow, but it's total shit. My whole league start got f***ed in the rear because I thought it would be easy to craft a bow, now that we have harvest again.
One more thing there's sooooo many defence crafts versus life crafts. One time I found a field that had 15 life seeds I was happy as a bunny in a carrot wagon. One chaos and 14 alch crafts. I made one good life item in whole f***ing league and it was a fluke with an essence.
Stop adding new crafting stuff into the game until you effin fix the old stuff. Using essences is a gamble, using fossils is a gamble, using currency is a gamble. gamble gamble gamble. All the shit that drops from monsters are 99.9% shit and we only pick them up, because alts are/were pricy this league. Only way to get a good item is to craft it yourself. no sorry is to gamble it yourself.
This game has soooo much RNG it's getting into my nerve. Like effin guardian map drops. I just checked I have 2 enslaver maps and 12,12 and 10 other maps. Whole league I got 8 lungs I had to buy 2 lungs to do the challenge.
If you don't use all the effin junk while mapping your screwed. Like you need to use sextants, scarabs, chisels, vaal orbs, alch, chaos, fragments, this, that, and couple of those to even drop something. Where do you think this currency is coming from.
And now you are removing something that is constant(sorry not sure if that's the right term). That makes us normies to even try to make something amazing. WE don't accumulate hundreds of exalts to craft with in a league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info