[3.16] Fire Lacerate | Oni-Goroshi | Lacerate Chieftain | 10M+ DPS | Boss Killer | Starter friendly

This build is not for this league. Ultimatum encounter is melting you.
At bosses if you do the slightest mistake you have zero defenses.

Maybe its great for killing only bosses flawless.
or maybe i am a very bad player....
"
BrokenDread wrote:
Can you use Tasalio, Cleansing Waters or is the damage loss to great?

You can only benefited from the fire resistance and unaffected by ignite. I would not choose this node in exchange for damage loss.
There is also big problem on uber lab.
A small mistake on last aspirant trial and you are dead.

I think the whole build needs some defenses. Maybe more armour nodes.
I was full resists and +30% chaos and still got 1-shotted from Izaro.
Its physical damage i understand, but still.......
"
mpoulntozas wrote:
There is also big problem on uber lab.
A small mistake on last aspirant trial and you are dead.

I think the whole build needs some defenses. Maybe more armour nodes.
I was full resists and +30% chaos and still got 1-shotted from Izaro.
Its physical damage i understand, but still.......

To be honest, I have played through lots of build in the past leagues. Unless you are builds with extreme block, dodge or MoM etc, you cant expect a build you have not invest a lot to tank Izaro. Everything comes with a price, I suggest you go play some juggernaut build if you dont want much invest but tanky.
Do you have a POB for endgame? As in a fully filled out tree for level 100 version of this build? Not sure where to go after I finish the cluster jewels and want some tips.
"
GodBunnies wrote:
Do you have a POB for endgame? As in a fully filled out tree for level 100 version of this build? Not sure where to go after I finish the cluster jewels and want some tips.

Actually depends on your needs. If you really wish for a level 100 tree suggestion, I will go for offensive approach which get the large cluster jewel socket in the bottom left corner, put the previous large cluster in it (the one in the jewel section), the last 2 points will go to the life node 'Bloodless' nearby. You can get two more jewel socket from the large cluster which will increase total dps for 8-12m. Cant get the pob right now for you, hope you understand :D
Hello, how would you change gem setup in order to be able to equip Kaoms roots? Thank you :)
"
lampicka95 wrote:
Hello, how would you change gem setup in order to be able to equip Kaoms roots? Thank you :)

There are 1 more socket in the chest link setup, put lighting golem in it. Replace whirling blades with other travelling skills e.g Dash and transfer CWDT setup to helmet. Downside is you maybe clunky because your travelling skill becomes slower.
Nice build.

Gotta do flicker strike tho. Zenitsu RP be like
Will this build be updated for 3.15 once patch notes come out? I don't think there's any preliminary nerfs to this build outside of general damage nerfs in the manifesto (like flask/support gem nerfs).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info