[3.16] Fire Lacerate | Oni-Goroshi | Lacerate Chieftain | 10M+ DPS | Boss Killer | Starter friendly

"
MikuChanx3 wrote:
Hey i wonderd how you get life reg and mana reg without Thief torment switched to the curse rings and now my life just goes down

Use offering to the serpent, the overleech effect can compensate the loss of life from 'Her embrace'. You already got leech from you ascendancy so as soon as you equip offering to the serpent it should solve the problem.

Thanks for trying this build. :D
I have problem with t1 maps, merci lab, my life just is going down, with no curses. U got any idea why ?

edit: i got offering for the serpents, and still torment on
Last edited by Wojtas97 on May 5, 2021, 2:23:47 PM
"
Wojtas97 wrote:
I have problem with t1 maps, merci lab, my life just is going down, with no curses. U got any idea why ?

edit: i got offering for the serpents, and still torment on

I took a look on your character gear, I believe the main problem is your fire resistance. 'Her embrace' fire damage taken could reduced by your fire resistance. I guess you only have ~30% fire resistance?
I'm really loving this build so far, Oni Goroshi was kinda expensive for me but still, I was wondering if the build could work with Cyclone tho ?
"
Snav1 wrote:
I'm really loving this build so far, Oni Goroshi was kinda expensive for me but still, I was wondering if the build could work with Cyclone tho ?

Probably yes, as mentioned above. However it may be a little slow for clearing since cyclone reduce movement speed while channeling.
How do you reduce damage from 'her embrace'? I have 76% fire resist but still dying in 2 secs because of it.

I'm a big noob here, played only for like 5 hrs before in metamorph league, sry if I look like a big dummy XD

(I'm guessing it's because my boots are garbage?)
Or do I just stop relying on my flask that grants +50% elem resist?

https://pastebin.com/3s9NXxkM
Last edited by ApthyVenom on May 11, 2021, 1:20:38 AM
"
ApthyVenom wrote:
How do you reduce damage from 'her embrace'? I have 76% fire resist but still dying in 2 secs because of it.

I'm a big noob here, played only for like 5 hrs before in metamorph league, sry if I look like a big dummy XD

(I'm guessing it's because my boots are garbage?)
Or do I just stop relying on my flask that grants +50% elem resist?

https://pastebin.com/3s9NXxkM

The main problem is when your flasks are out, you will not get 76% fire resistance for your character. I suggest you to get some decent resistance rings or armour to at least max your fire resistance always. People always maxed out there resistances as priority no matter what build they are, so try max out them without the use of flasks.

Secondly, if you still are dying often, replace the Divination Distillate with a sulphur flask. I used bottled faith in my build but you could use a magic instead. The flask provides 40% increased damage and also consecrated ground for extra life regen.

Cheers and good luck. :D
Hi, im getting one shoted in T11 maps any help plz.
"
moez220 wrote:
Hi, im getting one shoted in T11 maps any help plz.

Give me your POB so I could help you by looking at your gears and skill tree
Thanks for the advice dude, I'm actually not dying instantly rn.. I stopped relying on my flask's elem resist and I'm able to do maps normally now :)

Btw when should I start buying cluster jewels and which should I buy first?
The large one with 3 notables is so expensive ;-;

Tysm for this build, lacerate's my favorite skill now xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info