[3.16] Fire Lacerate | Oni-Goroshi | Lacerate Chieftain | 10M+ DPS | Boss Killer | Starter friendly

Hi,

Once again i went on a build guide who is outdated... right ? T_T

"
Indis wrote:
Hi,

Once again i went on a build guide who is outdated... right ? T_T

Not outdated, I have updated related changes on 3.14. Some changes are need to be made since every league has different economy.
[/quote]

Not outdated, I have updated related changes on 3.14. Some changes are need to be made since every league has different economy.[/quote]

Yeah man but path of building is still the same, the entiere guilde should be updated for Ultimatum.
But, nvm, it's my bad, i should have seen that before to go lvl 90 with it ;)
"
Indis wrote:

Yeah man but path of building is still the same, the entiere guilde should be updated for Ultimatum.

Path of building has already updated mate, jewels are changed and some skill points has relocated to other place. I suggest you look carefully from what I have updated before annoying people like a baby. Still, if you need every minor parts to be updated, there are not much guide can help you since you cant even think independently for what you need to adjust your build.

Many people telling me the build is fun and I am really willing to help if there are any questions, but not for those who are finding a fight here. :D
Last edited by jasonl1213 on Apr 30, 2021, 7:45:57 AM
"
jasonl1213 wrote:
"
Indis wrote:

Path of building has already updated mate, jewels are changed and some skill points has relocated to other place. I suggest you look carefully from what I have updated before annoying people like a baby. Still, if you need every minor parts to be updated, there are not much guide can help you since you cant even think independently for what you need to adjust your build.

Many people telling me the build is fun and I am really willing to help if there are any questions, but not for those who are finding a fight here. :D

I'm not searching for a fight at all man, my post wasn't here to offense anybody. I can see the work you did on this thread and it's a great job.
Anyway, english is not my first language and maybe i missed things somewhere.
I got problems to get rage and sustain it. can you maybe check on my profile if you see some things i can improve and i should do ?
how much dps you doing rn? just curious
"
how much dps you doing rn? just curious

Im not playing this build right now, so I cant answer LOL.

Thanks
Can we switch Lacerate for Cyclone?
"
Insurt wrote:
Can we switch Lacerate for Cyclone?

Probably yes, but it may be a little slow since cyclone reduce movement speed.
Hey i wonderd how you get life reg and mana reg without Thief torment switched to the curse rings and now my life just goes down

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info