3.13.1 Patch Notes Preview

"
You can no longer imprint Watchstones (for example with the Bestiary imprint recipe or Eternal Orbs). Restoring the number of Sextant uses through this method was a consequence we did not intend.

why nerf midleague?

noob decision thought said in past no more nerf midleague but now you nerfing stuff midleague and pretending you didn't like breach/legion/harbinger nodes

bad practice
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3010971
You introduced serious technical problems to people with high end machines this league. A lot of people who have far more than 3000mb video ram can't play the game even in medium texture quality. Can you focus on that too please? Keep hearing performance improvements for low end machines instead of fixing what you broke for high end ones. I think you got this thing backwards, you need focus on new technology while staying playable on low end machines, not the other way around!!
Playing Raider who have permanent phasing from Ascendancy, would love to turn its visual off so I can see my character
Hmhmhm... How are the anomalous quality golems doing? The Increased buff effect would be nice...
Monsters that spawn from Bitter and Glacial Rituals will now be further spread out.

This change absolutely sucks.

Everything else, quite nice. Thanks.
I am quite frequently not so miserable as it would be wise to be - T.H. White

As playtime approaches infinity, access to content approaches unity.
- Azraeil (2014)
Dont know if i missed it on the patch notes but is the add maven button be more easy to undestand if its on or of in this patch? Cause i read in Reddit that is going to be fixed
"
eugene_nz wrote:
>Texture streaming has been updated to lessen CPU usage and improve overall performance on weaker systems.

Can we have an option for performance improvement on high end systems as well?

THIS!!! why do highend rigs get punished when the aim was to simply improve the performance of lower end pcs?
"
BaddestBaddie wrote:
"
You can no longer imprint Watchstones (for example with the Bestiary imprint recipe or Eternal Orbs). Restoring the number of Sextant uses through this method was a consequence we did not intend.

why nerf midleague?

noob decision thought said in past no more nerf midleague but now you nerfing stuff midleague and pretending you didn't like breach/legion/harbinger nodes

bad practice

Yikes that a "nerf" to 100 people is bad practice 9 days after release and NOT MID LEAGUE. You sound like a sore loser who wasted exalts hoping to stockpile winged scarabs to resell for profits.
Background music on console....?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info