[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50-250M

can someone explain how the "minions are aggressive" mod changes the behaviour of the Crawler? does it do so in a significant way?
"
DrDurdle wrote:
can someone explain how the "minions are aggressive" mod changes the behaviour of the Crawler? does it do so in a significant way?

Hehe, the crawler-ai is individual .

https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Minion#Minion_behaviour

Only the aggro-range is increased with feeding frenzy / minions are aggressive.

The Herald of agony has a huge aoe, so that is as far as I know not the problem. I don't recognize a difference. The agressive stat fits best for autoresummoning golems with their small aoe, for all other minions it's usually not recommended. Against bosses predator helps with more uptime of damage.

Line of sight is needed. The HoA don't attack around corners. Here you need convocation (hidden in the 7th white vendor-tab) or move one dungeon-room further, then the Herald follows. You should switch convocation out against pinnacles of course. Meat-shield is not recommended.

The herald attacks everything you attack. Tempestshield, reckoning, with melee-weapon vengeance are qol for autobombing. Cwdt lvl 1 / cws - void sphere or storm brand etc. are fine, best triggered with damage recouped as mana on a ghastly jewel.

I have best damage-uptime with cyclone - cwc - tornados of elemental turbulences - ball lightning of orbiting.

The 3 tornados are homing and are not too slow with ashes of the stars (cyclone too, alternative with enhance-support)
100% damage-uptime up to 90-100 HoA-virulences.

It's recommended as new default style already in top of the build and in skills and trigger, I will update it in the pob soon. Of course the tornados can be casted or triggered different too (arcanist brand, winter orb, storm burst cwc, etc.)

Last edited by Chromino on Jun 3, 2024, 10:16:05 AM
Chromino, thank you for the build. If I move to the "Final Tree," I'm not seeing how I can run discipline, determination, HOA, envy, grace and automation. The jewels affecting determination and discipline were removed from the tree. How are you doing that? Thank you.
"
TheBrainTrain wrote:
Chromino, thank you for the build. If I move to the "Final Tree," I'm not seeing how I can run discipline, determination, HOA, envy, grace and automation. The jewels affecting determination and discipline were removed from the tree. How are you doing that? Thank you.

Disable envy of united in dreams.
Envy is not used in this build.
It would buff damage only tiny low 2%.

You need the fitting small clusters with 6% efficiencies, amulet anoint and 90% manamultiplieer-helmet. You find the complete mana-management in balancing & managing.
Then all auras will fit in easy.
Last edited by Chromino on Jun 1, 2024, 5:52:27 AM
please help! My cyclone doesn't work with the trigger wand. is this normal?
"
c0ma1 wrote:
please help! My cyclone doesn't work with the trigger wand. is this normal?

For cyclone you need a melee weapon.

The +2 dark seer sceptre is great for cyclone or for triggers you need "melee 1 hand weapon"-type.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Necropolis/ddgPaVbsJ
Last edited by Chromino on Jun 1, 2024, 12:16:55 PM
thanks, but I wanted to play through the cyclone( I bought a wand yesterday for 100d. but it doesn't fit. It's a tragedy.
"
c0ma1 wrote:

Aaaah, sh*#"', I send best wishes to you.

The needed melee-weapon-type is noted in the cyclone set-up. I add a note in the tradelinks soon too, sorry.
The combination Maata's Teaching, fearsome force and spirit offering is b.i.s.-geared with high virulences more damage as rare weapons and fits for cyclone. Most triggerings for skills can be outsourded on gloves-implicit, automation, a second cwc or cws and cwdt.
The crafting of good rares is not so difficult and cheap 8 sec trigger should be enough in average. But the rare b.i.s.-ones are quite expensive and in 3.24 Necropolis awesome strong to craft.

Last edited by Chromino on Jun 4, 2024, 9:13:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info