⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

"
ColeonePS wrote:
This build is pretty damn useless in this patch so far. I literally have to invest about 10 skill points just to use a FIVE socket HoA because of the insane mana reservation from skills now. Damage is pathetic. I can barely kill t1 bosses. Im dying left and right.

Hi ColeonePS,

as long as there are no circles of nostalgia traded, take a look into the spoiler "manamanager", there are 12 easy workarounds shown.
You need only a medium cluster combinating "uncompromising" and "self-control" instead the ring before. The cluster is traded for 18 chaos, when you buy the base and craft yourself, it's cheaper.
Get small clusters with "uncompromising", they are traded 1 chaos. Instead you can go 6 points to "Discord artisan" of course too for starting, but the clusters are too cheap, probably take them instead.

I take a look later what is missing in your set-up.
In "Tipps for starting" is a section about defences, and in the spoiler "checklist defences" are all important layers to check.

You can start with a low level guardian skill "immortal call" linked to cast when damage taken level1-4 autotriggered and you get 30% more ehp. Then vaal grace, 1 chaos, for almost double ehp in damagepeaks, vaal discipline against damage over time, 1 chaos, blindings offer 25% more ehp, you get them with a stibnite flask or as support gem.
On page 50 is a complete list with cheap upgrades for you. You need urgent recovery, the anvil 1 orb of alchemy for example, or recovery on your shield.

Aegis aurora is 70 chaos, memory vault the only expensive core-item 2 ex. That's not untypical for leaguestart.

Here in the first spoiler you find all poe-trade-links ranked by importance:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/50

You are missing almost all easy to get important stuff of the build, so take them step by step. You can take "phantasms-support" in your HoA support for the important minion-onslaught buff of 20% of your ascendancy and as meatshields and with their lower mana-multiplier. Cold iron point dagger buffs 25% damage before arakaali's fang. Did you take cast speed integrated in gloves and "serpentine spellslinger"? You have to stack virulences, they will double and quadruple your damage also. Do you use sniper's mark, 40% increased damage or for mapping vulnerability? 5 links HoA are enough for some millions of damage and red t15 maps. In the spoiler "checklist damage" are all important factors guided.

Hi again ColeonePS, I checked your pob now. You balanced almost all passives into damage - push some into clusters as I noted before. Are your reistances capped 75%? Check please the spoilers for defences and damage to balance better your build. So yes, you are a glascannon 1-hit without guardskills and defensive skills and this balance. Take some steps of "tipps for levelling" the section about defences. When you want to go glascannon you need some more levels for more damagee at this poimt without a weapon from the tipps...

Last edited by Chromino on Jul 25, 2021, 9:57:14 AM
"
Wermine wrote:
"
helloicanseeu wrote:

yeah. dagger shield is ~1ex, memory vault is <1ex, iron reflex sotl is at least 20ex, lol

I don't know about SOTL yet (there are very few in the market for obvious reasons), but rest of the prices are normal and are going to settle soon. These are the prices from previous league

Hehehe, very interesting analyzing of the market. Yes, leaguestart is always funny, and the prices vary often each hour extreme. 1 ex is now 70 chaos, and there are already mirrors traded.

Hey, thank you for the guide.
Sitting at lvl 70 atm and wonder what er the best Pantheons this league?
Also, what is the best flask setup to go for in a budget version?
I got to 70 + with pretty good gear if i may say
but i feel like shit..

The spiders are gone every time and i struggle to bring them back up

I'm very weak.. and the dmg is fine but not as good as i expected
"
SwiftyOwns wrote:
I got to 70 + with pretty good gear if i may say
but i feel like shit..

The spiders are gone every time and i struggle to bring them back up

I'm very weak.. and the dmg is fine but not as good as i expected

Hi swiftyOwns,

In the spoiler "blizzard- raise your spiders" are tipps for raising spiders. Frostblink, storm brand or ice nova work best. You need a fast casted aoe.

2x desecrate, 1x writhing jar, 1x frostblink/ ice nova

Or:

2x desecrate, 2x storm brand, 1x writhing jar,

Take keys/ controls which you can use fast and intuitive.
Zoom in in your hideout and try sometimes the worms and fast rythm to click.

Please take look into "checklists damage" and "checklist defences", there are all important factors ranked. I take later on desktop PC a look at your pob, on mobile there is much not too overlook, sorry.

The levels before transforming into CI are probably the difficult ones. With the core items you let the build shine.

Fast upgrades are a bodyarmour Skin of the Loyal and helmet memory vault, it's one of the unique core-items. Their prices drops fast in these hours. Skin of the loyals with 2 green sockets for HoA and pierce is already nice cheap, but the memory vault is still not low priced.
For damage get rare gloves with integrated faster casting and high es. With faster casting you get much more virulences for much more damage. Or try also spellecho-support instead storm-brand linked to ball-lightnings.

Edited: Hi SwiftyOwns,

everythings looks fine. You are just before trasforming to CI and miss the defences of high armour and es/ block. With helmet and armour you get most big upgrades. Take serpentine spellslinger now for more virulences and more damage.

You can switch in clusters: stack uncompromising and self-control on small and medium clusters for mana, or take in pure agony for damage, but then you need faster casting integrated in gloves or spell-echo for virulences. Take melee splash for mapping with the spiders, they clear much faster with splash.
Last edited by Chromino on Jul 25, 2021, 9:47:07 AM
"
kkmonk wrote:
Hey, thank you for the guide.
Sitting at lvl 70 atm and wonder what er the best Pantheons this league?
Also, what is the best flask setup to go for in a budget version?

Hey kkmonk,

for bosses pantheon Solaris is best, and I prefer it also mapping, because dot and aoe are the allstar's only weak spots. The other pantheons don't offers much. Against freezing bosses Soul of the brine king is a very good alternative since 3.15 with nerfed flask-charges when you miss anti-freeze-stats on jewel-implicits.

Minor pantheon abberath is mandatory- ignites can kill us fast in some situations like legions, delves and multiple map-mods.

It's important to stack up your armour with flasks and anti-bleeding is mandatory, the dot can kill fast when other skills, vaal discipline and time of need, are on cooldown.

Sulphur's es-regeneration is great, but I personally hate it without large aoe of bottled faith. It's often impossible to see the small desecrate ground in battles without bottled faith. When there is blockable damage, you can go without, when you want it safe, take a different rare sulphur flask or try out if overflowing chalice fits in your playstyle. With Time of need you will not need it often, but for some dot-bosses it's best. When you have vaal discipline and time of need you can try without a sulphur flask, then spam vaal grace and use vaal discipline as back-up.

With the mechanics of expeditions a soulripper is probably again best for more use of vaal discipline and vaal grace in maps. Alternative is a stibnite flask when you miss blindings somewhere else or a basalt flask. For maven, ueber-atziri or shaper take a look at the spoiler "boss-hunting" for needed anti-freeze or anti-curse suffixes.
Last edited by Chromino on Jul 25, 2021, 8:24:17 AM
Yo! Nice guide. Anyone else looking for Skin of the Loyal with right colors? I couldnt find one. Did they fuck up sockets on sotl? There is literally 0 chest with blue socket.
"
Chromino wrote:
"
ColeonePS wrote:
This build is pretty damn useless in this patch so far. I literally have to invest about 10 skill points just to use a FIVE socket HoA because of the insane mana reservation from skills now. Damage is pathetic. I can barely kill t1 bosses. Im dying left and right.

Hi ColeonePS,

as long as there are no circles of nostalgia traded, take a look into the spoiler "manamanager", there are 12 easy workarounds shown.
You need only a medium cluster combinating "uncompromising" and "self-control" instead the ring before. The cluster is traded for 18 chaos, when you buy the base and craft yourself, it's cheaper.
Get small clusters with "uncompromising", they are traded 1 chaos. Instead you can go 6 points to "Discord artisan" of course too for starting, but the clusters are too cheap, probably take them instead.

I take a look later what is missing in your set-up.
In "Tipps for starting" is a section about defences, and in the spoiler "checklist defences" are all important layers to check.

You can start with a low level guardian skill "immortal call" linked to cast when damage taken level1-4 autotriggered and you get 30% more ehp. Then vaal grace, 1 chaos, for almost double ehp in damagepeaks, vaal discipline against damage over time, 1 chaos, blindings offer 25% more ehp, you get them with a stibnite flask or as support gem.
On page 50 is a complete list with cheap upgrades for you. You need urgent recovery, the anvil 1 orb of alchemy for example, or recovery on your shield.

Aegis aurora is 70 chaos, memory vault the only expensive core-item 2 ex. That's not untypical for leaguestart.

Here in the first spoiler you find all poe-trade-links ranked by importance:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/50

You are missing almost all easy to get important stuff of the build, so take them step by step. You can take "phantasms-support" in your HoA support for the important minion-onslaught buff of 20% of your ascendancy and as meatshields and with their lower mana-multiplier. Cold iron point dagger buffs 25% damage before arakaali's fang. Did you take cast speed integrated in gloves and "serpentine spellslinger"? You have to stack virulences, they will double and quadruple your damage also. Do you use sniper's mark, 40% increased damage or for mapping vulnerability? 5 links HoA are enough for some millions of damage and red t15 maps. In the spoiler "checklist damage" are all important factors guided.

Hi again ColeonePS, I checked your pob now. You balanced almost all passives into damage - push some into clusters as I noted before. Are your reistances capped 75%? Check please the spoilers for defences and damage to balance better your build. So yes, you are a glascannon 1-hit without guardskills and defensive skills and this balance. Take some steps of "tipps for levelling" the section about defences. When you want to go glascannon you need some more levels for more damagee at this poimt without a weapon from the tipps...

Youre right . I was 12 beers deep and ultra aggravated when I wrote this lol. I know its way to soon to get aggravated especially having zero gear. Im just used to facerolling til yellow maps. I didnt mean to trash the build, my bad.
"
ColeonePS wrote:

Cheers and let the spiders dance!

Yes, without some defences and without gear you need some tweaks. Before getting important basic gear and benefits from CI there are some levels not optimal, but there are easy, zerobudget and fast upgrades possible.

Wish you much nice drops and just ask, we have the answers, perhaps. ;-)
Last edited by Chromino on Jul 25, 2021, 1:27:25 PM
"
soundi wrote:
Yo! Nice guide. Anyone else looking for Skin of the Loyal with right colors? I couldnt find one. Did they fuck up sockets on sotl? There is literally 0 chest with blue socket.

hehehe, yes, I didn't saw also the whole day not one blue socket for skin of the loyals/ lords. Guess to many instant selled in leaguestart or a bug. You can go without blue socket without problem, take vile toxin, impale, maim, added fire, cruelty etc... only HoA is mandatory and pierce or fork for faster mapping. Phantasms are nice for mapping and before you get the spiders, but when you need added minions for the onslaught buff, link instead skeletons to cws or cwdt for autocasting them.
Last edited by Chromino on Jul 25, 2021, 1:16:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info