[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50-250M

"
TheBigDirty wrote:
"
trigger spiders on arakaali's fangs is untouched? i think, no reservation there

Yeah the spiders part of the build seems perfectly fine, but the HoAg part seems to be incredibly difficult to maintain.

edit: As far as I can tell I can get back to 85% chance to poison with Ball Lightning, Lesser Poison (which will become poison support??), the 20% chance from HoAg, and then the 25% from taking the 3 nodes for Serpentine Spellslinger by CI.

Definitely not convenient for early Ball Lightning use, but maybe Cobra Lash can be the early skill? Ran a few Blood Aqueducts with Cobra Lash and it felt pretty bad.

The 5% lowered chaos resistances of enemies buff a little bit the chaos damage of our minions with serpentine spellslinger.

I simulated 85% poison chance in standard t16 maps with faster casting integrated in rare gloves, without buff of integrated slower projectiles.
Minotaurier singletarget t17 needed around, hehehe, 15% or 0.2 seconds longer to stack full 60 virulences.
10% nerfed castspeed of gmp I did not simulate, but when I understand correct, poison can be inflicted longer and will perhaps stack this way better virulences in 3.15. Perhaps, not sure....

For 55 virulences singletarget it is more than enough, for mapping with 60 virulences it is more than enough.

For 60 virulences singletarget perhaps & eventually & maybe the best & 15% faster set-up is for 60 virulences in the offensive edition:

anomalous ball-lightnings - storm brand - (3.14 lesser) 3.15 poison support - anomalous spell echo - integrated in rare gloves faster casting

Summarize: for almost all content 3.15 85% chance to poison are enough for continuous 55-60 virulences even singletarget.

Last edited by Chromino on Jul 21, 2021, 1:56:17 PM
Did you guys already count on the divergent Herald of Agony? 1% of quality gives 1% chance to poison. So 20% gem "Grants 40% chance to Poison on Hit".
"
Wermine wrote:
Did you guys already count on the divergent Herald of Agony? 1% of quality gives 1% chance to poison. So 20% gem "Grants 40% chance to Poison on Hit".

good idea for divergent hoa, if u need more chance to poison, gem patch notes not out yet, have to add up those numbers after that
bitch about a niche game? lol.
each new league is a circus of nerfs and buffs.
where is the element of fun in discovering the unknown in this game?
"
Wermine wrote:

Thank you a lot Wermine, great!

Yes, that will be definitiv best for singletarget stacking 60 virulences easy. When GGG did forgot to buff lesser poison support chance to poison. Then we will take only the first passivepoint for 10% poison chance of serpentine spellslinger, 20% more of divergent HoA, so totally 90% chance to poison. Only 3 points needs to be changed like that and the crawler teleports to you when you are moving fast, with call to slaughter we will not miss much the movementspeed of default HoA. But it would be grindy to get lvl 21 Divergent HoA I fear?
Last edited by Chromino on Jul 21, 2021, 4:23:30 PM
Hah completely forgot about divergent HoAg. Wermine saving the day.
So much informations, I got quite lost.

Pastebin most tanky edition is ok for Hardcore? Leveling looks like pain in ass, before obtaining items on HC league start. Is there any leveling tree?
"
AnubixcZ wrote:
So much informations, I got quite lost.

Pastebin most tanky edition is ok for Hardcore? Leveling looks like pain in ass, before obtaining items on HC league start. Is there any leveling tree?

Hi AnubixcZ,

levelling trees are as screenshots in the spoiler "tipps for levelling".

All important stuff is in the first long spoiler "gear, skills, links", the second half of the build is almost only about explanations and variations.

For some hardcore-changes - more energyshield with unnatural calm/ foresight/ utmost intellect, more elemental ailments-avoidances, less damage - please take a look into the spoiler "hardcore" on page 50, there are also 2 pob's of hardcore-level-100-masterguardians:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/50

Yes, before getting the central gear like helmet, dagger, shield and armour it's a wild hc-ride, but that get smooth when you reach the transformation to CI:

Hardcore

Spoiler

In poeninja several Arachnophobiatics climbed leading level 100 first time in 3.14 Ultimatum.

HC Level 100 reached

Amazing! Congratulations!
A lot more in top positions above 90, just impressive! Congrats!

For the harcore mod a hard period is just before switching to Chaos Immunity while levelling. A lot of gear like Aegis Aurora, rainbow stride boots, memory vault helmet and enough mana for discipline (and all auras) is needed to get the defences up at this point. Here its is hard to get the gear in leaguestart.
Another problem is sometimes to get circle of nostalgia in leaguestart and watcher's eye, but you can easy work around, see "manamanagement".
Aul's uprising amulets are very rare too, they are often resembled with rare amulets offering + physical and dex-gemlevels

It's difficult to get some best-in-slot-gear of the build in hc trade like aul's uprising or iron reflexes.

The managuardiansetup is very, very tanky also without this bis-gear and the high es on block is extreme valuable for dc's and freezes.

Have a way to deal with all ailments like ignites, freezes, bleedings, corrupted blood etc. on gear and not flask-depending. See below the pob-s and spoiler "ailments"

Know which bosses are dangerous (Core, Primordial blocks, Lair ... see spoiler "boss-hunting" and just there "dangerous bosses in endgame"

Know the dangerous and also the more easy map mods and mods of maven invitations and delves and heists. Take a look into the spoiler "map mods" above page 50.

With some variations like unnatural calm, utmost intellect or foresight taken in on the passivetree and summon holy relic/ feeding frenzy for damage and es-regeneration, also with vitality, is the prefered setup in level 100.

A lot hardcore players take "uncompromising" and "self-control" combined on one medium cluster and regret 3 points "influence". Often 4 points "anointed flesh" are not taken.

Instead the switched out "anointed flesh" a lot hc-players take "unnatural calm" and "foresight" for es against all damagetypes. Higher es is often choosen in hardcore.

HoA-Damage is scaled up with + HoA-gemlevels on rare amulet instead.

https://poe.ninja/challengehc/builds?class=Guardian&skill=Herald-of-Agony

basloxx with basloxxx was the first 100 in 3.14

cyclone - faster attacks - fortify - poison, 50 virulences, skin of the loyals simple armour, +2 skillgem-level on amulett, anointed with aligned spirits
Anomalous summon holy relic, feeding frenzy
Unnatural Calm, Utmost Intellect, Foresight, amulet-anoint crystal skin
No Grace, no Aul's (hard to get in HC), smoke mine and stibnite flask blindings, no frostshield, no anointed flesh: reduced elemetal ailment duration on rare boots 50%, 25% reduced Elemental Ailment Duration flexible sentry
Second skin, flexible sentry on unique medium cluster, enfeeble gloves
Added Accuracy on rare gloves
Militant Faith, Dominus, ?? Inner Conviction ?? (power charges instead frenzy charges) - for cyclone ??
13000 ES, 93000 AR, 4, 14 and 43 % overcapped elemental resistances, 870 int
2.5 M shaper-damage HoA, 1 M spiders

https://pastebin.com/7zqvCNgc

Incompet3nt with OPettysLastVastMast reached 2. total 100 in 3.14

50 virulences, ball-lightning, phase acrobatics, +2 skillgem-level on amulett
summon holy relic, feeding frenzy, vitality
Unnatural Calm, Utmost Intellect, Foresight
No Grace, no Aul's (hard to get in HC), almost no evasion and no blindings, no frostshield, no curse, no anointed flesh: elemental avoidances on rare boots 30% and small cluster Elegant Form 30% and 15% crystal skin anointed amulet
12000 ES, 74000 AR, 27% - 53 % overcapped elemental resistances, 1020 int
1.6 M shaper-damage HoA, 0.8 M spiders

https://pastebin.com/U9FWpf8n

Congratulations! That is arachnophil and championclass competent!

Last edited by Chromino on Jul 21, 2021, 5:24:10 PM
i using arakaali's fang, and using spell totem-bodyswap, when the totems kill, spiders get raised? spell totem kills are counted as players?

i thought its the molten shell explosions, but i disabled molten shell, still raised spiders
bitch about a niche game? lol.
each new league is a circus of nerfs and buffs.
where is the element of fun in discovering the unknown in this game?
Last edited by helloicanseeu on Jul 21, 2021, 7:55:11 PM
"
Jadran wrote:
The Reaper weakens and eats other minions, but... since the HoA Crawler is immortal, maybe they can coexist?

Yeeahh, I wanna let him reap also and let him hang out as center of destructions on the 6-link when he's let out. Probably add a golem triggered as meatshield on cws or fit in innocent phantasms for the lunchtime.

I guess he will not match the speed, damage and range of the crawler as boss of the brood, but let's try, hehehe!
I was thinking about leveling with HoA and using Absolution as the poison source, it has a physical component. Do you think that works?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info