What's going on with the Servers?

If servers was normally tested by bot with normal behavior then it is issue made by human with not standard behavior...
🌞 Designer of SimpleFilter see My Item Filters 🌞
Do something about the new texture stuff pls.. my fps dropped like crazy from last league because of that change.
IGN: GhostShard / Fujitora / AstralWalker
Reading through the comments like: "Yay good job your transparent and great we love you and love to see you communicate with everything in an honest manner!" -- next post: "Stupid game wont play not perfect prefer cyberbug, no other game has ever had bugs before this is unacceptable my weekend and entire life is ruined" the true duality of path players :)

Keep up the good work GGG, Best game company out there by far.
Last edited by tminihound on Jan 16, 2021, 6:35:23 PM
s'all good
Second-class poe gamer
Stop! There is no need to fix anything. I have the solution! Just... BECAME A STREAMER!!! Looks like any streamer is gettin any kind of problem to play or being connected so, there it is! Problem fixed! NO... no... GGG messing up their own engine is not the problem, no... pls, stop. No! they dont messed up the game so we have the game freezed just in the loggin screen and we cant play since the first hot"fix"... NO!... We are the problem! We have to be streaming! Daaa. Its easy. "It just works".

PS: Bugthesda doesn't look that bad anymore after this.
Last edited by Zodiac404 on Jan 16, 2021, 6:53:27 PM
Appearing offline across all trade websites, hope it get fixed soon
wew lad let's hope those hardware upgrades have some good expedited shipping

i would hope that ppl who are in the know about this kinda bs are sympathetic, db overload shenanigans are not fun to deal with (dba in the restaurant industry here). and realize that when ppl post shit like this

"
Zodiac404 wrote:
PS: Bugthesda doesn't look that bad anymore after this.

they are rly not helping at all. stop making bad posts
wow
IGN @VOC

See all my reddit posts (even the shadowbanned ones)

https://www.reddit.com/user/minescsm/
I have to say, that since I farm maps I had no disconnect like 5 hours straight.

And the most crashes i had when i interact with NPC in the cities.

I hope you can fix the problems. I like the league so far.
Thank god I play ssf, I don't wanna deal with softcore economy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info