What's going on with the Servers?

Thanks for your honesty! to the people who are still complaining about lack of testing the game, this is not the kind of error that can easily be tested as it requires the DB server to be tested with ALL the users. I dont envy the chore they have to remedy this but fortunately the disconnects and lagginess seem to largely be in the public areas for me so gameplay has been fine.
Good to see that it is not only being taken care of (that was never in doubt) but that it was also openly acknowledged - my hype for this expansion had been completely deflated by what is by far the worst performance/stability ever in PoE, and having to deal with some other people telling any of the many players having issues that "it's on your end", "upgrade your computer", "I had no issues so stop slandering GGG" and such was making my blood boil.
You had me at "duplicated"
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Well over the last 3 hours I have not dropped or disconnected so It appears they have resolved the problems...Thanks GGG now I can try to get to Act10 and then Maps...
In game since Minotaur League..
"
sleepylestat wrote:
Thanks for your honesty! to the people who are still complaining about lack of testing the game, this is not the kind of error that can easily be tested as it requires the DB server to be tested with ALL the users. I dont envy the chore they have to remedy this but fortunately the disconnects and lagginess seem to largely be in the public areas for me so gameplay has been fine.

Or maybe don't wait with your servers being 10% from their limit and then order hardware to fix it.
It's getting really hard to justify them league after league with so many problems at launch.
Anyway,i hope they sort it out soon.
Not 6 hours, been like this since league turned on. I already posted this yesterday.
Best expansion update to date for sure. Also having first time game crashes and DC-s on 7900X and 3060Ti soo something funky is going on.
Doesn´t bother too much but might trigger people in HC atm.
Still, amazing updates to the game, having a blast!
Mathils actual cat
"While it's still possible to play normally 99% of the time" this is concerning, it looks like they do not know the severity of problems and how many they have. I can't enter towns more than 20 seconds, I either disconnect or crash. Objects everywhere load blurry first then get corrected and become clear. I played this game many years and never had this many problems.

Shame this update is certainly one of the best we ever had, if not the best, but technical problems are ruining it. Hope GGG got the situation right and fix it soon. But it is certainly not 1% of gameplay or couple of items getting duped, game client has problems!
-
Last edited by Blubbey on Apr 12, 2021, 7:21:26 PM
this has also been my favourite launch of all so far, but its also been my personal worst in terms of DCs and issues.

that said, i've only crashed i think 3 times and i've disconnected about 15 ish times. all in all, thats very manageable for release weekend and in my realm of reasonable.

hope the issues get patched up for you shortly so you can release the mystery box and get your sweet sweet pay day. you deserve it on this one. wonderful expansion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info