What's going on with the Servers?

"99% of time play normally" how f... delusional are you?????? I have literally disconnect, client crash E V E R Y 5minutes, that's so disgusting. Thanks to God, I've stopped to support you with my money. Stupid me for doing it for so long.
Kinda funny (*sarcasm*) that several popular streamers like Alkaizer can run for hours without any issues. The non-streamer gets disconnected, timed out, died to lag over and over again. If this is really a database issue everyone should be affected. Especially those guys who are rushing through content and maps like crazy.
"
cheekym8 wrote:
"99% of time play normally" how f... delusional are you?????? I have literally disconnect, client crash E V E R Y 5minutes, that's so disgusting. Thanks to God, I've stopped to support you with my money. Stupid me for doing it for so long.

Salt is for cooking, kid.
thanks a lot ggg <3 and gl
Ahh, it's over... My sun... it's setting... It's dark, so dark...
Thanks for the update Chris. I was getting concerned my pc was the problem because Id been having a few problems in the week or 2 leading up to launch. Game crashing to desktop 2 or 3 times a day, but it's a lot more prevalent over the last 24 hours, only a couple last night, but at least 10 times today, half have been game crash to desktop and the other half being timeouts and sending me back to login. Keep up the good work. Good league other than these issues.
An Error occurred trying to just post this...

Anyways. This is why we throw money at you guys like high quality strippers. =P

I don't know about your main server and yea there's withed advice right about here but you guys have had the same primary access point servers for years now. There's only two in the Americas and that's some distance to cover high at likely high connection volume.

Lets be real here. Connection quality has been questionable in this game since 2013 also.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
Last edited by Xzorn on Jan 16, 2021, 4:59:48 PM
"
Fidel83 wrote:
Kinda funny (*sarcasm*) that several popular streamers like Alkaizer can run for hours without any issues. The non-streamer gets disconnected, timed out, died to lag over and over again. If this is really a database issue everyone should be affected. Especially those guys who are rushing through content and maps like crazy.

It does seem to be a database issue regarding item changes and manipulation however it also seems to almost never occur if you're not in a public area or potentially multiplayer.

I've taken to doing all crafting and such in my hideout and the crashes are pretty minimal now.

How those two could relate I don't know but I take it like I see it.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
"
cheekym8 wrote:

LOL

"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
If someone in the staff could help me out, none of my items are being put on the market, havent been all day. I've been playing for years and never had this issue, nothing at all shows up when I put it in a public tab and put it up for sale. Any help would be appreciated thanks.
Useless post, cause nothing about MAIN PROBLEM - league is NOT working cause people cant buy expensive items and defer them!!! with all point they farmed in zone!!! So we are stuck in a point where we cant just use main idea of league - get valuable rewards.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info