What's going on with the Servers?

This is what i call "A GOOD RESPONSE" mr chris!

finally a nice and honest response. Good job buddy.
Some words of criticism, maybe unwarranted - not an expert. Considering the fact that you are constantly pumping out new vanity microtransactions and loot boxes (none of them cheap, may I add), maybe you should have thought about investing some of this cash in upgrading your hardware a "little" earlier? You know, priorities.
Last edited by dromash on Jan 16, 2021, 4:24:37 PM
-> I'm sure there are many talented database architects in the community who have advice for us based on my quick explanation.

ROFL!!! :D
In GGG we trust!
meh shitty 20+ min que at start of league
once in game saw lvl 22 in act 3
GJ on race
10 years later you think you would figure it out and know that its a 100% you will get more players every new league....and why would you make the harbour so everyone is in the same instance again is beyond me
I could bet it has something to do with the stash tab affinities, since they probably take more database querys than transfering the items the old way
headline says "timeline", but I couldn't find anything about it. Am I blind, or did I just misunderstand its meaning or something?
Anyways, thanks for this very early update! Hope you guys get to sort it out fairly soon.
~
"
Prostasisx wrote:
I mean... really?? finding it hard to buy for 2 reasons.

1) it's been way longer than 6 hours. This has been happening since the league started.

2) You're actually saying that 10% increase in peak, crashed your database and is causing issues? How do you get to 90% of your absolute upper limit of capacity previously, and think, that's fine I'm sure... unless you had no intention of increasing the player base since previous leagues.

this is kinda silly.

yeah, its extremely weird they have a massive ad campaign for streamers #ads to play, yet their servers are struggling with 11% above their previous peak, especially considering how much money they make now. Why is their peak only 11% over their highest?

this is just anotherdeflection post that comes down to; they didnt prepare properly, like most other leagues.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info