What's going on with the Servers?

"
Alot of the salt in this thread seems like it comes from people that can't buy MTX. It's alright, guys. Enough of us spend money on the game that you can keep yours to yourself.

I'm salty. This release is the most embarrassing to date. I still have the bottle in my inventory that releases the door in Vastiri so I can fight the scorpion. It's locked behind an instance that crashes me EVERY time I enter (Vastiri) so not only am I permanently missing a skill point I have had a 2x2 brick in my inventory for the last 30+ levels.

Tell me I haven't supported this game over the last five years.

Tell me I don't have a right to be irritated at the fact that I have lost six links and more to rollbacks that interrupted my rituals not to mention dozens of other bugs.

Must be fun to pretend you can talk down to people because you have a few support packs, big spender guy. Its not about whether this game is free or not. They took an extra month out of fear of Cyberpunk and released the least tested leaguestate to date.

Edit: What a surprise you're not even playing Hardcore.
I get abused by GGG staff every time I post because I started the Fix Your Game meme. Pathetic and unprofessional.
Last edited by SerChivalry on Jan 18, 2021, 9:17:39 AM
Update please.

Thanks.
The nerfs will continue until morale improves.
"
Tharkkun wrote:

$60? Do you smoke (average of $208 a month) or drink (average of $150 a month)? Do you eat out or cook your entire meal or meals from scratch? Any of those things and I think you also have a problem. Why needlessly waste your money when you could supporting a company of a game you enjoy?

When you think that purchasing a bunch of pixels in order to keep your favorite game afloat is in any way comparable in value to sustaining yourself in real life, that's indeed where the disconnect begins. That's how attached some of you have become to this and therefore you don't think about the face value anymore, it becomes more of a reflex. When my thoughts would revolve around no other game than PoE, I'd probably do the same.
Not spending a penny until you fix your trade API.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
its nice to know that!
Thx Chris
"
SerChivalry wrote:
"
Alot of the salt in this thread seems like it comes from people that can't buy MTX. It's alright, guys. Enough of us spend money on the game that you can keep yours to yourself.

I'm salty. This release is the most embarrassing to date. I still have the bottle in my inventory that releases the door in Vastiri so I can fight the scorpion. It's locked behind an instance that crashes me EVERY time I enter (Vastiri) so not only am I permanently missing a skill point I have had a 2x2 brick in my inventory for the last 30+ levels.

Tell me I haven't supported this game over the last five years.

Tell me I don't have a right to be irritated at the fact that I have lost six links and more to rollbacks that interrupted my rituals not to mention dozens of other bugs.

Must be fun to pretend you can talk down to people because you have a few support packs, big spender guy. Its not about whether this game is free or not. They took an extra month out of fear of Cyberpunk and released the least tested leaguestate to date.

Edit: What a surprise you're not even playing Hardcore.

What a crybaby..... with all those supporter packs, you should know that this isnt a normal problem in POE. And when it happens the first time, you go ape shit on ggg....
Get like 200 ping inside maps... fix the servers :-D
"
dromash wrote:
Some words of criticism, maybe unwarranted - not an expert. Considering the fact that you are constantly pumping out new vanity microtransactions and loot boxes (none of them cheap, may I add), maybe you should have thought about investing some of this cash in upgrading your hardware a "little" earlier? You know, priorities.

couldnt agree more with this, I managed to get to end game but frustrated as hell, I dont even want to start last two labyrints with this situation, latency varies between 400 and 1500, textures are loading for ages, and worst of all when it cuts me down in middle of map i stand there like idiot looking at my hp dropping down and log back in guess what, I died. worst start of leauge ever
"
PsOfOs wrote:

I can't name a AAA game that i bought in 2013 and i still play today.
That tells a lot.

That tells a lot
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism#Repetitive_behavior

"

A noble knight, too bad you get hot trash in return and make sure it remains hot trash.

"
leto2626 wrote:
In the first time in 7 years I decided to play in the permanent Standard League and this might have been the best call I did in a long time. I haven't DC'd or crashed a single time and I can enjoy the new endgame. I feel for all the people having issues as this expansion is probably my favorite.

Standard is dc once every 5-10 minutes, you got on a server with some streamer scum.
Last edited by Black__Dawn on Jan 18, 2021, 4:19:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info