What's going on with the Servers?

Cheers for the update .
Much to the Muchness ( Give what you wanna get )
DB performance issues almost always triky and happen in crucial moments!

Despite the tech issue - league and new orb skill mechanic is fantastic. As for in tis utility skill to control groups of mobs.

Thanks to the team and good luck!
While were talking about servers can we get a server in south Africa. Its 2021 and there still isn't any not even one in Africa.

I have to play on 200-300 ping and a unstable connection since Poe in general have bad server.
idk what just happend but my game crashed and when i booted up the game. My character is gone. Is this something other people are experiencing? i know you the post mentioned save files and such, but damn if my character is lost for good ill just wait for xbox release like i should have done in the first place.
Same excuses as new league occurs and problems pops out every time ...means you guys DID NOT CHANGED A BIT from last years ...
It's time to upgrade from Postgre to Oracle. I can help, so message me if you are interested!
Mirror of Kalandra?
Bad news are better than no communication. Thanks GGG, good succeed.

It seems, that everyone can now enjoy SSF :-) Trading system is also affected
Boo for all the nerfs, yea for bringing back all the fun (Ritual, Harvest, Heist)!!! ^_^
yeah I 6 linked my body armor, got disconnected and the item wasn't even 6 socketed when I was back... dropped an ex right after and got a better 6 link, but now I can't even use the trade site... the trade sites are down for me, or it seems no one is listing anything, while when I put div cards for sale, people contact me as soon as I put them into the stashes...
man hope its fixed soon, im far to weak to map in need of buying items lol :c

all the best

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info