What's going on with the Servers?

also, search on poe trade page not working now, when i search some unique item there are no results, and i tried common unique items also to test it...
What would mr Siklic do if he was in this post?
But will this fix all the crashing as well?
I understand it's an unpleasant situation for you and I hope you'll be able to resolve it soon without too much stress.

When you do, please don't forget about the slow queue problems during the start of the league. Some people were waiting more than half an hour to get in. And if someone got disconnected, they went back to a 10K+ long queue even after the league was up for more than an hour.
I guess it's either 1 or 48,000. Nothing in between, right?
who cares about the mystery box! can I just play the game? still getting random dcs

edit : lost a 6l and 11 maps to your servers, how am I supposed to even try to race in these condition xD
Last edited by Nouch420 on Jan 17, 2021, 3:14:10 AM
I really like communications like this. Good luck!
SSF League. GG
Please. cmon we don't need your excuses GGG. You had 30 more days to make the league launch as smooth and polished as it should have been but you failed. You are too greedy to have that 10% safety net servers capacity reserved for such cases.

AND TRADE SEARCH IS NOT WORKING !!!
Last edited by Garfunkel on Jan 17, 2021, 4:02:37 AM
"
Garfunkel wrote:
Please. cmon we don't need your excuses GGG. You had 30 more days to make the league launch as smooth and polished as it should have been but you failed. You are too greedy to have that 10% safety net servers capacity reserved for such cases.

11% more players then they ever had ... ToO GrEaDYY To HAvE 1o% SaFeTy NeeT ...
Transparent, accessible and boiled down to a digestible piece of information. The way GGG handles communication about issues dazzels me again and again. Thank you for the headsup and looking forwards for a quick fix.
"
Transparent, accessible and boiled down to a digestible piece of information. The way GGG handles communication about issues dazzels me again and again. Thank you for the headsup and looking forwards for a quick fix.

what headsup haha, what quick fix ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info