Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas Gem Information

All alt gems are absolutely gutted!I don't know why you created them?
"
BlazeSTX wrote:
Just imagine if someone produce similar to PoE game, but without the constant fun killing "balances" and working Icestorm like in 2.4.
You can wish all you like bud. Ive checked. Looked long and hard. There is D3, Grim dawn, Torchlight series, Last Epoch, Wolcen etc etc.
Tried most of them. Thing is with POE youve got

1. Good community in general.
2. Constant patches, fixes, Feedback.(Communications that other games dont provide they just ignore you.
3. A combination of everything we love. Cmon we have trading on a broad scale in standard league.(Which i love as a casual player) Weve got HC. SSF. Races. Rewards.
4. Constant content on youtube about builds, currency making etc. (Thank you youtubers for that)
5. MTX to make our characters look great. New MTX every few months.
6. Complexity. Yeah old players would not agree but ive seen many new players just say sheeeesh this is hectic.
7. Fun. This game is really fun. Always on the lookout for a HH or a mirror drop. You never know what you gonna get.
8. Weve got delves, maps, quests, crafting, hunting beasts, skill trees that drives you crazy, gear for days.

POE is unique. And the community is great for the most part. GGG works hard to bring us new content every 3 months or so. They cannot cater to each individual person. They work out whats best for the game.

Thanks GGG for all the hard work you do. And even if im a bit salty about my favorite build getting nerfed. I just want to say this...

LETS GOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
I think ill start with Firestorm.
Please fix profane bloom hex auras, it does not apply to hexproof enemies even with profane bloom.
"
BlazeSTX wrote:
Just imagine if someone produce similar to PoE game, but without the constant fun killing "balances" and working Icestorm like in 2.4.

I've made similar wistful remarks myself.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
So did they just nerf any sort of team item? Does POE only want solo players? I am confused why all the "You and nearby allies ####" all got fucked over. What am I missing? Are they even worth it at all solo or group now?
"
MystikGalaxy wrote:
So did they just nerf any sort of team item? Does POE only want solo players? I am confused why all the "You and nearby allies ####" all got fucked over. What am I missing? Are they even worth it at all solo or group now?

They did it to nerf the aurastacker build, but they did it in the worst possible way disregarding that it effects everyone else and making the gems pointless. By far the dumbest change in this patch.
I cannot be caged.
I cannot be controlled.
Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools!
The problem is that the game didnt change,the problem is that the meta will be the same but all good skills/ascendencies are nerfed,and also melee is so bad that i only can think of 3 builds that would kill Sirius A4 with less than 30Ex investiment.That's the problem,the lack of good skills to use,they added nothing good on 3.12 the patch was a joke,and this one they say "meta change" but nothing has change,or what?You think 155% Reave to 180% is going to change the meta?Or make a good skill???Pfff please dude...
Last edited by Chimenozo on Jan 14, 2021, 3:03:34 PM
Nothing has changed with this patch,everyone will play the same build as 3.11 and 3.12 except this time they are probably nerfed :D
"
JoeUtopia wrote:
"
"
TNaZa526 wrote:
Indeed, change is good and is pushing you to do something differently.

The updated PoB is available.
Check how much DPS your OP build will loose, if at all, before you start crying.

Cheers

These posts really annoy me. Change is not good for some people, you may like it, others may not. One of the reasons minion builds are popular is that alot of people just enjoy the playstyle. I hate the fact that in poe, you are basically playing a piano. Dpamming 5 flasks constantly, movement skills, curses, attacks, etc. Ita incredibly tedious and is very unhealthy for your hands, alot of people complain about Carpal tunnel.

If they made some QoL changes, for example the flask macro that the Chinese are allowed to use, but we aren't, it would make ao many more active playstylea appealing for more people.

Some nerfs were needed absolutely, nerfs to already underused ascendancies was perplexing, and some nerfa maybe went too fire.

Alot of the negativity is because of the communication from Chris, smugly gloating that everything is being simplified, with 'powerful new options', that's become the meme of the month now, as has the significant buff to over 40 skill gems... Had they simply told the truth, and said in the interest of balance there were going to be some changes, most people would have been OK (some people will always complain when you nerf their build).

Please stop telling people to play new builds, people have a right to like and play a certain character. I think people would be more willing to play more builds, if you didn't need to be an octopus with tentacles on every key, to play! Give us the Chines flask macro, or at least stop threatening to ban people for using 3rd party ones.

Also in future, be more honest in your communication.

Very well said. And for those of us on consoles, we don’t have the option of the piano play style anyway.

+1

I don't play summoner builds but i still fully agree.

I don't usually play meta builds that can take a hit and still work, so i keep finding myself unable to fall back into a build i used to enjoy, because it will most likely be underpowered, i keep having to search for other builds to play - it feels so forced.
Last edited by Aktinium on Jan 14, 2021, 3:31:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info