Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas Gem Information

"
"
_Wh1skaS_ wrote:
GGG.Where is Golems Gems?

Nothing was updated on the gems as it was a change to the minions, not the gems.

Is it safe to assume putting "Golems deal 10%/20% less damage" on a gear piece to simulate the changes will be accurate or do we need to reduce golem level by 1 and 2 respectively?
Can we have some info how the minion changes affect carrion and stone golem?
Regardless of the gem changes not being as big as you made it seem (to which people overreacted imo), i really like the way in which stuff has been released and shown. The graphics look polished and well done in the ascendancy post, in this post etc.
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
POG good Work GGG !
Why Molten Strike wasn't nerf man? I mean look all those poeple playing molten strike is ridiculous.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
"
"
TNaZa526 wrote:
Indeed, change is good and is pushing you to do something differently.

The updated PoB is available.
Check how much DPS your OP build will loose, if at all, before you start crying.

Cheers

These posts really annoy me. Change is not good for some people, you may like it, others may not. One of the reasons minion builds are popular is that alot of people just enjoy the playstyle. I hate the fact that in poe, you are basically playing a piano. Dpamming 5 flasks constantly, movement skills, curses, attacks, etc. Ita incredibly tedious and is very unhealthy for your hands, alot of people complain about Carpal tunnel.

If they made some QoL changes, for example the flask macro that the Chinese are allowed to use, but we aren't, it would make ao many more active playstylea appealing for more people.

Some nerfs were needed absolutely, nerfs to already underused ascendancies was perplexing, and some nerfa maybe went too fire.

Alot of the negativity is because of the communication from Chris, smugly gloating that everything is being simplified, with 'powerful new options', that's become the meme of the month now, as has the significant buff to over 40 skill gems... Had they simply told the truth, and said in the interest of balance there were going to be some changes, most people would have been OK (some people will always complain when you nerf their build).

Please stop telling people to play new builds, people have a right to like and play a certain character. I think people would be more willing to play more builds, if you didn't need to be an octopus with tentacles on every key, to play! Give us the Chines flask macro, or at least stop threatening to ban people for using 3rd party ones.

Also in future, be more honest in your communication.

Very well said. And for those of us on consoles, we don’t have the option of the piano play style anyway.
for thous who don't play aura sackers all seams fine but some buffs dosent seam to be very impactful for which i don't really think it will push many players to make builds around the skills for which they still wont be getting much of attention
"
bex_HB wrote:
GGG at trying hardest punishing all Aura-stackers, massacring masses of casual players on the way, no matter what.

Oh wait ... what did Chris say ( indirectly? ) Fuck you casuals, i am fine with most people never reaching red maps.

... thinking further ... so why not even enforcing this stance a little more lol

sad sad

if he said that, then he is a jerk, it's casuals who pays his/there salary just as much as any of the 1%
Last edited by Shadeless01 on Jan 14, 2021, 9:24:44 AM
"
JoeUtopia wrote:
"
"
TNaZa526 wrote:
Indeed, change is good and is pushing you to do something differently.

The updated PoB is available.
Check how much DPS your OP build will loose, if at all, before you start crying.

Cheers

These posts really annoy me. Change is not good for some people, you may like it, others may not. One of the reasons minion builds are popular is that alot of people just enjoy the playstyle. I hate the fact that in poe, you are basically playing a piano. Dpamming 5 flasks constantly, movement skills, curses, attacks, etc. Ita incredibly tedious and is very unhealthy for your hands, alot of people complain about Carpal tunnel.

If they made some QoL changes, for example the flask macro that the Chinese are allowed to use, but we aren't, it would make ao many more active playstylea appealing for more people.

Some nerfs were needed absolutely, nerfs to already underused ascendancies was perplexing, and some nerfa maybe went too fire.

Alot of the negativity is because of the communication from Chris, smugly gloating that everything is being simplified, with 'powerful new options', that's become the meme of the month now, as has the significant buff to over 40 skill gems... Had they simply told the truth, and said in the interest of balance there were going to be some changes, most people would have been OK (some people will always complain when you nerf their build).

Please stop telling people to play new builds, people have a right to like and play a certain character. I think people would be more willing to play more builds, if you didn't need to be an octopus with tentacles on every key, to play! Give us the Chines flask macro, or at least stop threatening to ban people for using 3rd party ones.

Also in future, be more honest in your communication.

Very well said. And for those of us on consoles, we don’t have the option of the piano play style anyway.

thought consoles allowed keyboard and mouse now.
I'm probably wrong cause i only use PC
"
Bellaluna1722 wrote:
"
Kursed_one wrote:
Am I misunderstood something or ballista info was wrong?

"Now allows you to place an additional totem at gem level 11, and again at gem level 22".

Doesn't that mean +2 ballista?

You place 1 basic, lvl 11 gives you 2 and lvl 22 gives you a total of 3.

That's how I see it.

all gems shown here are level 20, at 22 it will have +4.
I cannot be caged.
I cannot be controlled.
Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools!
Damn im hyped for this keep doing good work ggg!!

And for all toxic/negative players, go outside u need work with your attitude.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info