[3.15] Bladestorm Jugg - Fast, Tanky, Fun, Cheap to Start, Mostly Uniques, Maven Down!

Regarding the Boneshatter build, I've seen that you have been changing different warcries.
Do you have one BIS? or just swap them depending on the content?
Thanks for your time.
"
imoix wrote:
Regarding the Boneshatter build, I've seen that you have been changing different warcries.
Thanks for your time.

When you're coming up with a new build, you gotta do a lot of in-game testing.

I mostly did Enduring for the heal, since I already gain Endurance charges from Ascendancy, but I offset losing that by grabbing "Escalation" for the heal on Warcry, and this way I regain Intimidate, which I lost when I switched to Ryslatha's and a bit more DPS.
"
corosou wrote:
"
imoix wrote:
Thanks for your time.

When you're coming up with a new build, you gotta do a lot of in-game testing.

I mostly did Enduring for the heal, since I already gain Endurance charges from Ascendancy, but I offset losing that by grabbing "Escalation" for the heal on Warcry, and this way I regain Intimidate, which I lost when I switched to Ryslatha's and a bit more DPS.

Thanks for your time.. makes sense :)
Its a pity that the exerted buff on Intimidating cry does not work with multi strike in our Boneshatter's gems setup.
Last edited by imoix on Aug 19, 2021, 12:35:20 PM
"
imoix wrote:

Thanks for your time.. makes sense :)
Its a pity that the exerted buff on Intimidating cry does not work with multi strike in our Boneshatter's gems setup.

Sure thing! Glad the work-in-progress has been helpful to you.

And ya, too bad about Exerted, but dropping Multi would probably suck...

Either way, I should probably test without it at some point, I honestly have not even bothered to try once without it.

EDIT: doesn't feel as bad as I thought it would! But every once in a while it seems like you're hitting air, right in front of mobs... feels a bit weird, but the single target feels nice with the Exerts, even with AC linked. Def gotta do more testing, but maybe worth for Bossing. Again, good call :)

EDIT2: Oye, tu hablas Español? Me acabo de dar cuenta de los nombres de tus toons ;) Yo soy Colombiano.
Last edited by corosou on Aug 19, 2021, 11:33:14 PM
Ey Parce! Saludos desde las Islas Canarias.

Pues tendré que probar cómo funciona Boneshatter sin el multistrike para los golpes que son exerted. Pero sé lo que dices sobre la sensación de a veces estar golpeando al aire. :)

Iré viendo como vas tuneando a tu toon! Gracias por la build.

"
imoix wrote:
Ey Parce! Saludos desde las Islas Canarias.

Pues tendré que probar cómo funciona Boneshatter sin el multistrike para los golpes que son exerted. Pero sé lo que dices sobre la sensación de a veces estar golpeando al aire. :)

Iré viendo como vas tuneando a tu toon! Gracias por la build.

Jaja tonces parce ;) Saludos!

Pues te cuento que acabo de regresar a usar Multistrike. El damage sin el se acumula demasiado rapido... en un Logbook me toca dejar de atacar can segundito!

Lastima, porque el Exerted Double damage se sentia bien, pero acumulo +10 Trauma en nada.

Tocaria explorar otras opciones mitigando mas el dmg del Trauma, pero eso significaria un build mucho mas caro con STR stacking o algo asi.

Pero de todas maneras el build va bien y es suficientemente fuerte para matar a Sirus 8.

De nada! Ahi voy, consegui un par de upgrades en los guantes y casco.

Suerte.
3.15 Boneshatter Update and Logbook Video!

Hi guys,

So, here's an update the Boneshatter and the first video of it in a level 84 Expedition Logbook:

Youtube: 3.15 Boneshatter - Expedition Logbook 84 (Deathless)
**Apologies but it didn't capture sound. I'll have to record another one some other time, but for now this will have to do.

Here's the latest gear:

I recommend making yourself a flask kit for all ocassions:

And here's the latest PoB setup for max potential single target DPS:

https://pastebin.com/zNi05sL0

One thing to note, is that I tried taking advantage of Intimidating Cry Exerted, but the Trauma buildup and damage without Multistrike stacked too quickly and I'd have to stop attacking every so often. You can swap Multi > Ruthless and take advantage of Exerted for bossing if you'd like, just watch out going above 10-15 Trauma. Multistrike is just a much safer option for a build that is not taking advantage of stacking massive numbers of Trauma stacks.

It's still a pretty cheap build, except for the Bottled Faith which is just a bonus and not required. The enchanted helmet and the +1 Frenzy gloves each cost me 1EX. Regarding the helmet, the only thing that you wanna get is the "nearby enemies phys dmg", the Less Duration is useless. You can easily get the nearby mod on an Elder helmet with "Jagged" fossils.

Either way, as you can see, the build is perfectly viable, pretty fun and pretty fast, so if you give it a shot, I don't think you'd regret it.

I'm still tweaking, so may post an update later on...

GL
Last edited by corosou on Aug 21, 2021, 5:35:28 PM
3.15 Boneshatter update: Sirus 8 down!

Hi Fellas,

Just killed that annoying fuck Sirus. Not deathless, cuz I suck, but for a good player it's a cakewalk!

Here's the latest gear, a bit more fine tuned than the last update:

Changes since last update:

Chest - 30c 6L base + Essence
Weapon - 30% corruption 8c
Watcher's Eye - 1ex
Boot Enchant - Self Farmed
Awakened Brutality - 2ex
Shaper Ring - 45c
Mark of the Elder - 35c (79% + Catas, be very careful when you buy this! It should be 79-80% at 0% Quality and 94-96% at 20% Q.)
Belt - ignore that enchant. I'm trying to farm +20% stun duration on intimidate

I also made some changes to the tree, full details in latest PoB (setup for max potential single target damage):

https://pastebin.com/A2kRNThs

There's still more to optimize, for example, an expensive weapon would be a huge upgrade! But I love Replica and its attack speed; so good and so underappreciated!

GL
Last edited by corosou on Aug 22, 2021, 2:25:52 PM
3.15 Boneshatter T16 Corrupted Mapping Showcase

Hi Guys,

Figured you'd like to see some mapping with Boneshatter.

DISCLAIMER: Please take a few seconds to read this description in full, so that you can hopefully better understand what I'm trying to showcase while relying on a 30c weapon.

This is a 3.15 T16 "Worst Case Scenario" Corrupted map with as many nasty mods as I could get. I went out of my way to make it as tough as I could and what you might encounter running corrupted maps with nasty mobs, so you can judge viability for yourselves.

Here are all the nasty details about the map:

** Abyss
** Ritual
** Totems
** Revenants
** Expedition
** Porcupines
** Chilled Ground
** Awakener 8 Atlas
** Maven healing boss
** +80% Life mobs/boss
** +107% Increased AoE mobs/boss
** Last Ritual cleared without Ancestral Call
** No Hydrosphere/Frenzy/Rage Pre-Loading before boss
** No Stun = No Boneshatter Pulses = Less AoE = Less DPS = Only Ancestral Call clearing

Youtube: Path of Exile 3.15 - Boneshatter Juggernaut - T16 Chimera (Worst Case Scenario, Corrupted)

Budget:

Lion's Roar: 10c
Shaper Ring: 45c
Watcher's Eye: 1ex
Cinderswallow: 30c
Ryslatha's Coil: 1-2ex
Maligaro's Virtuosity: 1ex
Chest: 30c + 10c Essence
Corrupted Blood Jewel: 1ex
Death's Door: 1ex + self-farmed Enchant
Bottled Faith: 15-20ex (not necessary)
Weapon: 30c + 10c 30% Beast Corruption
Enchanted Helm: 1ex (ignore the Less Duration)
Mark of the Elder: 35c (9%/79%) + 10c Catas

Total 7-10ex (Without Bottled Faith), 30-40ex (With Bottled and GG rolls)

Latest PoB (setup for Max Potential Single Target Damage): https://pastebin.com/f4wKQBKz

Hope you enjoy!
Last edited by corosou on Aug 23, 2021, 9:08:30 AM
3.15 Boneshatter T16 Corrupted Juiced Mapping Showcase

Hey guys,

So, didn't you to get the idea the build is all slow because of the last map. Here's what regular Juiced Mapping looks like:

Youtube: Path of Exile 3.15 - Boneshatter Juggernaut - T16 Tower (Corrupted, Juiced)

Hope you enjoy!
Last edited by corosou on Aug 23, 2021, 9:09:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info