[3.15] Bladestorm Jugg - Fast, Tanky, Fun, Cheap to Start, Mostly Uniques, Maven Down!

"
Da_GINGER33 wrote:
Awesome thanks! this build is great and cheap!

Sure thing! Glad you like and hopefully it stays cheap.

GL
3.15 Boneshatter Video Update!

Hi Guys,

Here's how the latest setup is looking in T16 Corrupted Juiced mapping:

Youtube: Boneshatter Jugg - T16 Underground Sea (Corrupted, Juiced, Enfeebled)

Enjoy!
3.15 Boneshatter Update - Double Curse Setup!

Hi Guys,

First, check out this Logbook clear-speed:

Youtube: Boneshatter Juggernaut - Logbook (Short Clear-speed showcase)

And the latest gear:

Latest PoB (Setup for max potential, single-target, burst damage)
https://pastebin.com/BMphPAtn

As you can see I grabbed a +curse Marylene's(4.5ex) and +Vuln/+Frenzy Oskarm's (1ex). This means Rare/Uniques/Bosses get cursed with Vuln+Assa and Normal/Magic mobs get Vuln+Warlord's. As you can see in the video, it's working very well!

Anyway, that's all for now. I'll keep min-maxing this toon, but I don't think I can squeeze much more out of this guy, except crazy expensive gear, which is not necessary.

GL
Hi, thank you for the build, currently leveling it

Could someone please give me a hint, wheter I can swap the bladestorm for perforate 1:1 ?
"
Piuras wrote:
Hi, thank you for the build, currently leveling it

Could someone please give me a hint, wheter I can swap the bladestorm for perforate 1:1 ?

Cool, good luck with it.

I don't know if Perforate would work, that's what PoB is for. You add the skill, sort gems by DPS, you compare the numbers against Bladestorm and see if they are close. Then you test in game.

GL
3.15 Boneshatter - Video Update!

Hi Guys,

First, check out this Minotaur DPS:

Notice I have no Rage, no Frenzy charges, no Banner, so the DPS would be MUCH higher than this... Which is pretty crazy. That Ruthless hit takes him down almost half life!

And here's another mapping showcase, this time of a full T15 Delirium map to test "Behead":

Youtube: 3.15 Boneshatter Jugg - T15 Lookout (Delirium, Corrupted, Juiced, Behead)

I also got me a shiny new endgame axe!

25ex (not 6L, self-linked)

How about that crazy double speed mod?? nuts! :)

Finally, here's the PoB with "Anomalous Behead" on "lowlife" mobs (setup for max single target burst DPS):

https://pastebin.com/gYC8pvnC

GL
Last edited by corosou on Aug 31, 2021, 3:09:08 PM
Tremenda hacha!!! :O

Los video brutales!

Por cierto en mi caso cuando hago minas me equipo en la arma secundaria esta magníficaica hacha que me da Rampage para disfrutar. mato los primeros lobs con ella y luego weapon swap.

Por si quieres probarlo :)
Last edited by imoix on Aug 31, 2021, 7:50:13 PM
"
imoix wrote:
Tremenda hacha!!! :O

Los video brutales!

Por cierto en mi caso cuando hago minas me equipo en la arma secundaria esta magníficaica hacha que me da Rampage para disfrutar. mato los primeros lobs con ella y luego weapon swap.

Por si quieres probarlo :)

Si, que locura de hacha... Bestial papa! ;)

Y pues si buena idea! Cambiar de las Brightbeak a esa no es ningun problema. Lo voy a ensayar!

Oye, ya me haz ayudado con varias partes del build, gracias!

Suerte
For the Marylene's, did you roll it yourself? I am having trouble finding any available listed and the prospect of rolling a few hundred amulets by myself seems daunting.
"
saiyanjesus wrote:
For the Marylene's, did you roll it yourself? I am having trouble finding any available listed and the prospect of rolling a few hundred amulets by myself seems daunting.

I gave it a good shot. Corrupted around 100, but no luck. I ended up buying one of the few that were available for 4.5ex about a week ago.

Making your own Corrupted ammy is not an impossible task, you may get it in the first 10, you never know, so def give it a shot!

Thankfully, it's very cheap to buy corrupt them.

GL

Edit: Don't feel bad for trying! Rather be thankful it's relatively cheap to do so. The +Curse is a chase item. If you look from page #31 on, you will see I didn't have it and was doing T16 np.

My failures (minus rares that I sold)

btw, grab Panopticon ASAP. Our totems give us a huge buff!
Last edited by corosou on Sep 3, 2021, 10:05:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info