[3.15] Bladestorm Jugg - Fast, Tanky, Fun, Cheap to Start, Mostly Uniques, Maven Down!

Heyyo i've played this game 2 years ago nad came back with this build but i'm actually new to endgame . Currently , i'm enjoying your build and im pretty sure i can see the endgame with this . But i dunno how or where can i get 'Allocates Fatal Blade' enchant on gloves
"
denaltin wrote:
Heyyo i've played this game 2 years ago nad came back with this build but i'm actually new to endgame . Currently , i'm enjoying your build and im pretty sure i can see the endgame with this . But i dunno how or where can i get 'Allocates Fatal Blade' enchant on gloves

Glad to hear you are enjoying it.

That type of enchant is called an "Anointment" and it comes from Blight Oils:

https://poedb.tw/us/Anoint

All amulets can be Anointed, and also certain Blight uniques:

https://poedb.tw/us/Anoint#AnointUnique

You can also Anoint your rings to add some benefits to running Blighted maps, one of the most popular strategies is using Scout Towers as shown in the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iyrb2as6o2M

And you can also Anoint the maps themselves, as the video also shows.

GL
Last edited by corosou on Aug 8, 2021, 4:29:19 PM
"
imoix wrote:
"
corosou wrote:
"
Isdp wrote:
Any reasons beside a change of pace you change your mainskill to boneshatter ?

No reason, besides being tired of playing the same thing for the previous two leagues.

So far so good, mapping tier 5 in a blast. still farming chaos for thread of hope and start getting passives around jewel's area.

Any recomendation for the gods in pantheon?

Cool cool, glad to hear it.

I mention Pantheon in the Leveling section of the guide.

GL
"
jlo072 wrote:
Yes, I was wrong. In the upper left corner of my screen the curses affecting me are showed, but above my character's head they are not, so indeed I am not affected by curses when I have over 25 rage.

Gotcha, that's what I thought. No worries.

GL
I'm giving this one a shot, I'll report back how 3.15 has been treating it
Last edited by Therrinian on Aug 9, 2021, 9:19:54 AM
"
Therrinian wrote:
I'm giving this one a shot, I'll report back how 3.15 has been treating it

Cool, thanks, hope it works well for you and I look forward to hearing about it.

GL
I have finally given path of exile a fair shot this league and chose this blamestorm build (having a lot of fun).
Ive been doing the leapfrog strategy for atlas completion, but ran into a problem - my single target dps is very low and doing watchers at 3 watchstones takes a really long time (with higher damage it would definitely be harder for me to die).
I would like to somehow improve my characters single target damage, but I have never run into these problems before so Im a bit lost.
I know that getting Thread of Hope with large radius would allow me to get some strong passives.
Should I change my tree to look more like your Boneshatter tree? (Im assuming I would still have to keep my large cluster jewel with fuel the fight)
Are fortify passives bad now?
Should I switch from abyssus to a regular plate helmet and get Maligaro's Virtuosity to increase survivability?
Any help would be greatly apreciated.
Character that Im playing on right now is - JuggSlicer
"
WeirdRedW wrote:
I have finally given path of exile a fair shot this league and chose this blamestorm build (having a lot of fun).
Ive been doing the leapfrog strategy for atlas completion, but ran into a problem - my single target dps is very low and doing watchers at 3 watchstones takes a really long time (with higher damage it would definitely be harder for me to die).
I would like to somehow improve my characters single target damage, but I have never run into these problems before so Im a bit lost.
I know that getting Thread of Hope with large radius would allow me to get some strong passives.
Should I change my tree to look more like your Boneshatter tree? (Im assuming I would still have to keep my large cluster jewel with fuel the fight)
Should I switch from abyssus to a regular plate helmet and get Maligaro's Virtuosity to increase survivability?

You characters aren't public, you need to edit your profile settings to let people see your toons.

Either way, if you don't have a Thread of Hope, then you probably don't have a lot of other upgrades, so that is your answer:

Gear upgrades = more DPS. So, just gotta keep working on your toon.

If you aren't comfortable solving the problems with the fully fleshed out Bladestorm setup, then you shouldn't switch to Boneshatter which is just something I am messing around with and is nowhere near optimized.

Dropping Abyssus will definitely help with survivability, but in this game the best defense is usually offense, and Abyssus is huge DPS, specially if enchanted.

You just gotta keep in mind this game is ROUGH on new players and it's LITERALLY going to take you at least 1 year of continuous playing to start to get a good enough sense for the game to allow you to fix your own build issues.

Trust me, I've been playing since around 2.4, I took a break during Blight to play Classic WoW and when I came back, I felt like a total newb... I didn't remember tons of basic things. This game is onion layers upon onion layers of little bits of information that you have to try to keep in mind always to be a truly successful player.

This league is especially difficult for everyone, so unnecessarily difficult/boring in fact, that a lot of players have quit it, myself included.

GL
"
corosou wrote:
"
WeirdRedW wrote:

You characters aren't public, you need to edit your profile settings to let people see your toons.

Either way, if you don't have a Thread of Hope, then you probably don't have a lot of other upgrades, so that is your answer:

Gear upgrades = more DPS. So, just gotta keep working on your toon.

If you aren't comfortable solving the problems with the fully fleshed out Bladestorm setup, then you shouldn't switch to Boneshatter which is just something I am messing around with and is nowhere near optimized.

Dropping Abyssus will definitely help with survivability, but in this game the best defense is usually offense, and Abyssus is huge DPS, specially if enchanted.

You just gotta keep in mind this game is ROUGH on new players and it's LITERALLY going to take you at least 1 year of continuous playing to start to get a good enough sense for the game to allow you to fix your own build issues.

Trust me, I've been playing since around 2.4, I took a break during Blight to play Classic WoW and when I came back, I felt like a total newb... I didn't remember tons of basic things. This game is onion layers upon onion layers of little bits of information that you have to try to keep in mind always to be a truly successful player.

This league is especially difficult for everyone, so unnecessarily difficult/boring in fact, that a lot of players have quit it, myself included.

GL

Thank you for the tips.
I have changed my privacy settings and my toons should be public now.
Could you check this char out? JuggSlicer
"
WeirdRedW wrote:

Thank you for the tips.
I have changed my privacy settings and my toons should be public now.
Could you check this char out? JuggSlicer

Hmm... (I'm gonna have to be a bit blunt here, so don't take this personally)

This build is pretty decent, but it's not magic. You have the bare minimum of gear on that toon. Probably worth around 1-2ex total for your whole setup, so what you are experiencing is appropriate to the quality of gear you have.

For example, you're using an Abyssus with 49% increased damage taken. That's 1% away from the worst roll possible. That's just not a good idea, especially in the most rippy league in recent memory.

Gear rolls matter and you can't just get by with the cheapest rolls of the gear I recommend. Look at the rolls of all my gear and you'll see I've made a best effort to acquire the best rolls possible. That takes time and money (more than ever this league).

So ya, I'm sorry, but I wrote an overly detailed guide because I don't like and don't have the time to go around fixing individual's build problems.

Trust me, you have all the information you need, just keep upgrading your toon, and once you have proper end-game gear, come back and let us know if you still have the same issues.

Also, take the time to read the guide in detail. You seem to have missed the part where I mention that there are several other options to deal with Mana issues, besides the Cluster jewel.

GL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info