[3.15] Bladestorm Jugg - Fast, Tanky, Fun, Cheap to Start, Mostly Uniques, Maven Down!

I knew there had to be things I missed, never a better way to find out if you're wrong than to put a statement on the internet ;D

If you do wind up going a different route and have a guide any chance you could drop a link in here so it's easy to find? I've greatly enjoyed following this thing for the past few months even if I can't do it proper justice and have still never gotten to swords. Lol!
"
acidx0013 wrote:
I knew there had to be things I missed, never a better way to find out if you're wrong than to put a statement on the internet ;D

If you do wind up going a different route and have a guide any chance you could drop a link in here so it's easy to find? I've greatly enjoyed following this thing for the past few months even if I can't do it proper justice and have still never gotten to swords. Lol!

Thanks! And sure, no problem.
3.15 PoB update!

Hi Guys,

So, I think the build is fine!

This is the last PoB I posted on page 23 converted into 3.15:

You can also just import my Ultimatum toon: Corosse

Mana cost went up to 47, but I have 110 mana left, with Mana Leech at 176 per hit, so there should be no problem there.

The cost of the Cast When Damage Taken setup is at 19, so no problem there either.

I updated the tree to go with 2 more Endurance Charges instead of "Steadfast" for Fortify.

You also have the option of moving Fortify to Leap Slam and Maim to the totems. This lets you pick up Melee Phys for more DPS.

Here's an updated PoB for 3.15: https://pastebin.com/bsJQ9LJJ

GL
Thank you so much for the POB, I will definitely run this as my LS cuz I wanna avoid playing meta builds like traps/mines, freezing totems and toxic rain after my experience last league (BA elementalist:D).

P.S. numbers look really great, my guess it will be around 4-5m dps for budget version with Replica Wings.

P.S.2 (Un)fortunately, my friend is having b-day party on Friday therefore I will start league at 2-3am and totally wasted, gonna be fun though :D
Last edited by lampicka95 on Jul 22, 2021, 7:34:15 AM
"
lampicka95 wrote:
Thank you so much for the POB, I will definitely run this as my LS cuz I wanna avoid playing meta builds like traps/mines, freezing totems and toxic rain after my experience last league (BA elementalist:D).

P.S. numbers look really great, my guess it will be around 4-5m dps for budget version with Replica Wings.

P.S.2 (Un)fortunately, my friend is having b-day party on Friday therefore I will start league at 2-3am and totally wasted, gonna be fun though :D

Im also going to LS with this build, Im planning on farming Lab so hopefully it can run those well enough. Hopefully you don't have to wait in queues by the time you get home, and GL playing with the new changes wasted lol
"
lampicka95 wrote:

"
Brok3nZA wrote:

Im also going to LS with this build, Im planning on farming Lab so hopefully it can run those well enough. Hopefully you don't have to wait in queues by the time you get home, and GL playing with the new changes wasted lol

You're welcome!

And yes, I agree, playing underappreciated skills makes it easy to gear without paying exorbitant prices.

You'll have plenty of DPS to get well into red mapping with a Bringer of Rain + Replica Wings. Could probably also get by with a Terminus Est, switching the tree over to 2H Swords, for another cheap 2H option which is more accessible than Replica early on.

Also, for farming Uber and Uber Uber Lab, check the FAQ section on how to gain max Rage using Chain Hook and Hydrosphere before Izaro.

GL fellas
Last edited by corosou on Jul 22, 2021, 10:55:00 AM
"
corosou wrote:
"
lampicka95 wrote:

"
Brok3nZA wrote:

You're welcome!

And yes, I agree, playing underappreciated skills makes it easy to gear without paying exorbitant prices.

You'll have plenty of DPS to get well into red mapping with a Bringer of Rain + Replica Wings. Could probably also get by with a Terminus Est, switching the tree over to 2H Swords, for another cheap 2H option which is more accessible than Replica early on.

Also, for farming Uber and Uber Uber Lab, check the FAQ section on how to gain max Rage using Chain Hook and Hydrosphere before Izaro.

GL fellas

Appreciate the feedback and such a detailed guide. TY and GL for LS :)
Pretty wild how much of a PoB Warrior that 3.15 PoB is
"
A_E wrote:
Pretty wild how much of a PoB Warrior that 3.15 PoB is

I do that so newbies can understand what effects I've attempted to take advantage of.

I clearly state in the PoB Exports section that people need to adjust the Config page to match the scenario they want to see the numbers for.

Here's a breakdown of all the checkboxes:

Power Charges: Leap Slam + Power Charge on Crit
Frenzy Charges: Blood Rage (Mapping) / Frenzy + Hydrosphere on weapon swap (Bosses)
Endurance Charges: Ascendancy lets me gain Endurances on their own
Fortify: Linked to either Bladestorm or Leap Slam
Leeching: Fuel The Fight Cluster means I leech on every hit
Banner Planted: Self-explanatory
Bloodstorm: To show max single target DPS
Pride: Full Effect on single target end-game boss after 4 seconds
Rage: (not shown unless Rage support added to Bladestorm, but still being calculated underneath for Berserk) We gain Max Rage either through Emancipation Belt (see FAQ) or Chain Hook + Rage + Hydrosphere on weapon swap (Bosses)
Melee Distance: 1 to 15 to enable Close Combat calculation
Moving/Bleeding: To see Bleed number (Bloodstorm inherently bleeds)
Maimed: Linked to Totems or Leap Slam
Blinded: To see Blind calculation (Sandstorm inherently blinds)
Ignited: CWDT + Armageddon Brand + Combustion
Intimidated: Watcher's Eye intimidates on hit
Enemy on Consecrated: Bottled Faith

So, as you can see, everything ticked is there for a reason. Some things conflict with each other, like Bleed/Blind, but if I don't tick both of those, newbies won't be aware we can do both.

That's why I ask people adjust the numbers as they see fit.

Here's the DPS with just "Close Combat" on Sirus enabled (NO FLASKS):

Furthermore, I have nothing to hide, you can see the videos yourself. So, let's use as an example one of the last ones I posted, the T16 Hydra in ~1second.

First let's take a look at Hydra's life:

So, we're looking at around 25M life.

Now, here's the kill clip:

So, it took me ~1 second to do ~25M damage. Is that not, at least 25M DPS (Damage Per Second)? Or rather was, since this was 3.14, but then the 3.15 PoB doesn't say 25M, it says more like 10-15M.

Now, is that correct? I don't know... that's why I also state in the introduction section that for 3.15 I need to test in STD and update the guide/PoB.

Last edited by corosou on Jul 23, 2021, 12:31:41 PM
Hello, can I ask you why is there Sunder skill in levelig section?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info