[3.15] Bladestorm Jugg - Fast, Tanky, Fun, Cheap to Start, Mostly Uniques, Maven Down!

Hi I've imported your build into PoB. You have Pride, Precision, Dread Banner, Blood and Sand and also Herald of purity.

with level 4 enlighten I can cast all of the buffs but have only 8 mana left.

Bladestorm requires to have at least 27 mana. Did I miss something?
Last edited by dao1202 on Jun 21, 2021, 9:18:44 AM
"
dao1202 wrote:
Hi I've imported your build into PoB. You have Pride, Precision, Dread Banner, Blood and Sand and also Herald of purity.

with level 4 enlighten I can cast all of the buffs but have only 8 mana left.

Bladestorm requires to have at least 27 mana. Did I miss something?

Yes, you missed something. Maybe you don't have Mana Flows.

GL
How to generate rage with this build?
"
dmoniak wrote:
How to generate rage with this build?

If you're using Emancipation belt, I explain it in FAQ section.

If not, then you can check page #22 off-hand setup using Hydrosphere:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZc_rAxfAJk

GL
Can I safely run Gift to the Goddess with this build?
"
Chinozilla wrote:
Can I safely run Gift to the Goddess with this build?

Yeah, I've run several Uber Uber Izaro's. You can pre-load Rage outside the door to his encounter with Hydrosphere, and even keep stacks as he comes up the elevator, then pop Berserk and he goes down pretty quick.

GL
Last edited by corosou on Jul 5, 2021, 10:27:59 AM
Well. Patchnotes are out. With everyone bawling their eyes out it looks like this build actually got slightly buffed??? Now I'm sitting here like "Guess I'll run it 3 leagues in a row" *shrug*

Carosou, think you'll run this again?? I figure I have a chance at hitting 95 this time, lol
"
acidx0013 wrote:
Well. Patchnotes are out. With everyone bawling their eyes out it looks like this build actually got slightly buffed??? Now I'm sitting here like "Guess I'll run it 3 leagues in a row" *shrug*

Carosou, think you'll run this again?? I figure I have a chance at hitting 95 this time, lol

Hmm, I dunno that we got buffed. Impale got a huge nerf, so gotta keep that in mind.

I think right now it's impossible to tell what the impact of all the changes will be on the build. Gotta play to see how it feels after the changes.

What I can do, once the new league and PoB are out, is test in STD with my min-maxed Ultimatum toon, and import it to see how the numbers look.

Either way, Bladestorm itself should be a completely viable skill, and the bulk of information in this guide will continue to be relevant in 3.15, but the build will still need to undergo some changes. But! so will every other build.

Now, will I be running this again? I'm not sure... I was thinking of going Shattering/Lancing Steel this time around, but the Impale changes are making me reconsider.

The new Rage Vortex sounds fun too, but I also really like Smite. Actually, this build was heavily based on my 3.12 Smite guide, so I kinda wanna play it again.

Anyway, so ya, still making up my mind, but if don't run this and I come up with something new that's cool and I feel is worth it, I may write a guide for it.

Time will tell...
Last edited by corosou on Jul 20, 2021, 9:24:21 PM
I hope POB will be updated soon so we can know the scale of impale nerfs. I love jugg and this build seems very strong :)
"
lampicka95 wrote:
I hope POB will be updated soon so we can know the scale of impale nerfs. I love jugg and this build seems very strong :)

Thanks. I hope it still works too.

I don't see why it wouldn't. The damage I had min-maxed was pretty crazy.

We all knew that Impale was going to get a nerf at some point.

As far as tankyness goes, we can just switch from investing in Fortify to more Endurance Charges instead.
Last edited by corosou on Jul 21, 2021, 1:51:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info