[3.15] Bladestorm Jugg - Fast, Tanky, Fun, Cheap to Start, Mostly Uniques, Maven Down!

"
Ruptur3d wrote:

Sweet, thank you. That was it. For Ult since i'm not sure which is more up to date would you recommend getting 2 skill points from Bandit or sticking with helping Alira? I'm assuming you recommend the skill points as the extra resistances don't mean much when you have more currency?

Alira is just for leveling.

GL
3.14 Video Update: T16 Ultimatum + Trialmaster

Hi Guys,

Finally got a T16 Trialmaster and a good video:

Youtube: T16 Ultimatum + Trialmaster

Btw, as you can see, I'm running the game at 3840x1080 on 49" monitor. Takes a bit to get used to, but looks pretty bad ass!

PoB Export: https://pastebin.com/fCvWbauL

GL
I am new to the game wanted to try this build out but i am confused which tree to fellow i saw the video but the tree skill he is going does not match the POB ones i am just confused
"
dharamsharma5 wrote:
I am new to the game wanted to try this build out but i am confused which tree to fellow i saw the video but the tree skill he is going does not match the POB ones i am just confused

It's normal for a build to start one way and then adjust the tree as you level/gear-up. That's what Regret orbs are for, to modify the tree as needed, plus they are cheap and abundant.

The video is just a visual guide to help you level up as quickly as possible. Once you reach maps, you can start worrying about matching my setup.

GL
Last edited by corosou on Jun 13, 2021, 10:47:25 AM
i see so i should fellow the video then once i have the gear and stuff i should change the skill tree to the ones in the build

Thanks man

Last edited by dharamsharma5 on Jun 13, 2021, 11:02:29 AM
"
dharamsharma5 wrote:
i see so i should fellow the video then once i have the gear and stuff i should change the skill tree to the ones in the build

Correct.

A build guide is just a combination of Skills + Tree + Gear that has been tested and shown to work. But setups can variate wildly and still be viable. For example, we can either go DW or 2H-Axe. Could probably make a Resolute Technique variant of this that doesn't rely on crits at all.

Point is, as long as your current setup allows you to: kill > loot > craft/sell > upgrade toon, then you're doing fine and it doesn't really matter what your tree/gear looks like.
Last edited by corosou on Jun 13, 2021, 11:14:21 AM
i had one more question is it possible to have the tree when you were using the red map gear ? sorry for asking this questions
"
dharamsharma5 wrote:
i had one more question is it possible to have the tree when you were using the red map gear ? sorry for asking this questions

You can see snapshots as I leveled in my poe.ninja profile:

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/corosou/Corosse

GL
i am just asking this for knowlege (my englsih is bad so sorry about that) can i just use the the nightmare bascient or if i have to get in the end game bosses i have to change to the helm and chest ? just wanted to know
"
dharamsharma5 wrote:
i am just asking this for knowlege (my englsih is bad so sorry about that) can i just use the the nightmare bascient or if i have to get in the end game bosses i have to change to the helm and chest ? just wanted to know

Homie, I've already helped you enough. Just play the game, test things and figure it out on your own.

GL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info