[3.15] Bladestorm Jugg - Fast, Tanky, Fun, Cheap to Start, Mostly Uniques, Maven Down!

"
fittone03 wrote:
sorry for the question. since i wanted to start with your build, i saw that you have no items against corrupted blood, by chance you have some mod that makes it immune, thanks
thanhs
"
corosou wrote:
"
fittone03 wrote:
sorry for the question. since i wanted to start with your build, i saw that you have no items against corrupted blood, by chance you have some mod that makes it immune, thanks

No problem. If you're using the Death's Door boots it makes you immune to bleeding, and that includes CB.

If you don't, then you just get a Jewel with CB corruption.

For example:

GL

thanks
Good Build, any idea if the new Gems would be working with this Build ?
"
Turbopuschel1 wrote:
Good Build, any idea if the new Gems would be working with this Build ?

Thanks!

Yes, Cruelty looks interesting. I'll take a look into scaling Bleed to see if it's worth.

GL
Cruelty+Crimson Dance with that high Attack Speed could be interesting.
"
deathdrep wrote:
Cruelty+Crimson Dance with that high Attack Speed could be interesting.

Yeah, I was thinking of farming cards for a regular Farrul's Fur, so could also give the Farrul gloves a shot, since they have some nice bonuses, if scaling bleed: decent life, +accuracy = more DPS, +dmg to hits and bleed, +crimson dance (not 100% of the time though)

Either way, it's 2 points away from the tree, so no biggie to grab actual node.
pob for 3.14?
"
slimq3 wrote:
pob for 3.14?

There are no changes and new gems haven't been added to PoB yet.
hi, I now use the Prismatic Eclipse Twilight Blade twice. Should I go to Replica Wings of Entropy Ezomyte Ax or? :)
"
mgla94 wrote:
hi, I now use the Prismatic Eclipse Twilight Blade twice. Should I go to Replica Wings of Entropy Ezomyte Ax or? :)

Sure, that's what I just got:

GL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info