Game Balance in Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

Will the changes to aura cluster jewels be retroactive?
I feel the same way, but in truth GGG nerfs are set in stone I've yet to see a manifesto that has been changed before patch notes arrive. Numbers only get adjust mid-league when it breaks the meta barriers, other then that its set in stone,
🥓🔥🥓🔥BACON'S BOSS KILLING SERVICE!🔥🥓🔥🥓
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2640995/page/1
Bex can we pretty please get a yay or nay on the old aura effect cluster values going legacy or not?
~ I am Wreaclast middle class and proud of it!
~ Poor investment =/= entitlement to compensation.
~ Build smart, build S-mart!
thx for keeping nerfing cursebot.

/sarcasm off
"Note that if a particularly unloved skill has not been touched, that doesn’t mean we’ve forgotten about it! Rather that we believe that numerical tweaks alone won't be sufficient to provide the experience the skill could offer, and we're intending mechanical changes to the skill some time in the future."

if its about Molten Strike, i would like to remember that it was destroyed by GGGs 'intending mechanical changes some time in the past'

so its not good argumentation on MS case and i really hope it being significantly buffed this time.
rip spectres.
"Some things that slumber should never be awoken."

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█
Nerf Molten Strike pls; it still has an attack, melee and projectile tag. You could reduce dmg conversion to 30%, range to +1 and reduce projectiles by 2..../s
spectres were complete trash outside of maybe few spectres
and you've nerfed THE GEM
extremely bad decision
dead game
bring back 3.13
Thanks for nerfing every single minion build. Now I don't have a single build to play next league. Thank you very much. F this...
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
"
As a minion build player. Those nerfs are very well deserved. People say "They're op because of aura stacking" Yea yea... Did you even play the Carrion Golems without it? Just invest some 40-50ex and kill A8 Sirus in his last phase even before he teleports. Yea what an aura stack.

It's good to nerf them this much. They're angry because they won't be able to kill Sirus with 4-5 seconds without even moving. And also they won't be able to do AFK Blighted Map farm.

I like the nerfs and buffs. An ARPG game has to be balanced and I know it's so hard to make it possible because of endless numbers of builds.

Last leage 30%+ of players were playing Minion builds. Do you know what that means?

I saw someone says they're nerfing the "popular" builds instead of "op" ones. Why do you think they're "popular"? Becase they're ******* OP! Clearing the map as fast as lightning and face tanking Sirus with full investment. That's not the Endgame Build, that is a Endgame ******* build.

Well I won't say anymore. They're only thinking their own asses not the game itself. Just continue like this GGG, love you!

Yeah, bro, just invest in 30 fucking exalteds to make the golems OP. Surely most players aren't poor and can actually afford that much to make golems that strong!

It's not the games problem if you can't make even 30-50exalted in first month. It's because you don't KNOW this game and you NEED to do some practice ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info