Game Balance in Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

Nerf everything, solid approach.
"
mobilegamer69 wrote:
Just play Skeletons instead of Spectres.

Skeletons have shit for clear speed compared to spectres, disillusioned players should be made aware of this fact.

Unless you pump a FUCKTON of currency into the build, fully clearing Legion monoliths, running Delirium effectively, or even Delving to low depths is going to be a massive struggle.

Take it from me, I main skeletons.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
edit: accidental double post sorry
I like my loot like my steak - RARE
Last edited by Scallia on Jan 11, 2021, 3:25:46 PM
why i should play this game again ?
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
"
mobilegamer69 wrote:

Skeletons have shit for clear speed compared to spectres, disillusioned players should be made aware of this fact.

Unless you pump a FUCKTON of currency into the build, fully clearing Legion monoliths, running Delirium effectively, or even Delving to low depths is going to be a massive struggle.

buy hey atleast they buffed skele mages...

without touching their slow as fuck projectiles
without touching scaling issues

god even with aura stacking skele mages are ass, this is just comical
As a minion build player. Those nerfs are very well deserved. People say "They're op because of aura stacking" Yea yea... Did you even play the Carrion Golems without it? Just invest some 40-50ex and kill A8 Sirus in his last phase even before he teleports. Yea what an aura stack.

It's good to nerf them this much. They're angry because they won't be able to kill Sirus with 4-5 seconds without even moving. And also they won't be able to do AFK Blighted Map farm.

I like the nerfs and buffs. An ARPG game has to be balanced and I know it's so hard to make it possible because of endless numbers of builds.

Last leage 30%+ of players were playing Minion builds. Do you know what that means?

I saw someone says they're nerfing the "popular" builds instead of "op" ones. Why do you think they're "popular"? Becase they're ******* OP! Clearing the map as fast as lightning and face tanking Sirus with full investment. That's not the Endgame Build, that is a Endgame ******* build.

Well I won't say anymore. They're only thinking their own asses not the game itself. Just continue like this GGG, love you!
Aura stacking was the main issue... Why did Spectres have to get nerfed so badly again? There were previous league nerfs that I understand like with RS but holy shit this is completely overkill. Are they trying to get minion players to find other games?
Last edited by Vaildez on Jan 11, 2021, 3:25:43 PM
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
"
mobilegamer69 wrote:

Skeletons are poor for most things as you mentioned. And whilst they have buffed mages, unless its a huge buff they are still useless.
Default attack flies under the radar again noice!
More Real information earlier would be really nice though....
Last edited by darkdieter1 on Jan 11, 2021, 3:31:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info