Atlas Passive Trees in Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

Oh ma gaughd. I love this soooo much. I can't stress this enough GGG, you guys truly are the best ARPG out there. Every time you do any thing you give it your all. I just can't wait to get back into this outstanding ARPG for the new league. Keep it up guys. Keep it up.

/cheer
/hug
/kiss
Can´t wait! Looks amazing. Looking forward to todays ascedancy reveal.
This league is by far the most excited I've felt since the pandemic started! Thanks GGG
I find it hilarious that GGG thinks syndicate need to grant more influence, especially the random one is just outright cancer makes things worse. At least double level up is ok.
"
Caffeine1983 wrote:
[...]
Will league flags be active in area's that spawn specific league mechanics? Confused by the delirium node that mentions the chance to drop unique cluster jewels mainly.
[...]

100% increased chance to drop unique cluster jewels doesn't mean you will drop them mainly. If you have 0.01% chance to drop a unique jewel then with 100% increased chance you will have 0.02%.
now, would be great to know all maps positions...
Mmmm, sexy stuff there! Super excited!!!
ok this is awesome, I didn't even see the ritual stuff yet, but the new atlas for sure will be interesting and RIPPY until you finish your build :)
3.23 was the best league of all time (an absolute banger)
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Verrde wrote:
"Einhar Missions in Areas have 5% chance to replace 'ALL' monsters with Beasts?"
That sounds absolutely amazing...

Just to clarify, it's not a 1:1 swap - the number of beasts spawned doesn't depend on the number of mobs removed. It spawns within a fixed range.

So the map will only have a "few" Einhar type beasts with no regular mobs? Cause the mod sounds a lot like the regular map modifier "the map is inhabited by beasts".
Looks great! Specializing ftw.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info