Atlas Passive Trees in Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

This is so fk good
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
yakoob wrote:
"
Caffeine1983 wrote:
[...]
Will league flags be active in area's that spawn specific league mechanics? Confused by the delirium node that mentions the chance to drop unique cluster jewels mainly.
[...]

100% increased chance to drop unique cluster jewels doesn't mean you will drop them mainly. If you have 0.01% chance to drop a unique jewel then with 100% increased chance you will have 0.02%.

That's not what i'm asking though..
i understand how multipliers work, but thanks for clarifying that anyway for possible folks who didn't =)

what i AM asking is since unqiue cluster jewels only drop in areas with the delirium league flag active(correct me if i'm wrong here, that's the way i think it works), will allocating this node ENABLE the dropping of unique clusters, or do you still have to add delirium from the map device to even have a possibility of dropping them and have the 100% increased chance of whatever the chance is as a base? =)

Also not just asking for that specific node/delirium but for all nodes, just noticed how it mentioned unique clusters there and made me wonder.

SC & HC TRADE LEAGUES

ON SC or HC trade league after 1 week nobody will be able to buy anything, why such OP density on an atlas? What is wrong with you people there?
HC will be sustained like 3 weeks and that's it.

This is for SC players hoarders like Christmas, currency, currency bla bla bla...

This new atlas change is only ok for SSF HC people .. who want to farm the exact items they need. For trade leagues will crash the economy like league before, 1c = 1ex.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wonder if there is so OP density why this game still not have an optimized engine to work fine without killing processors cores and threads, example:

I have:
5900X RYZEN on ROG X570 motherboard
3080 RTX
32 GB of ram
M.2 SSD

And this game still is on low-level optimization? Could we expect more improvements to go on separate processor threads and cores?
"
BlaqWolf wrote:
As much as I think they're a great idea... they're going to be so *insanely* grindy and RNG gated that the scrubs will not be able to achieve them and even the casuals will find it a headache.

What they need to do, now that there are *so* many league mechanics out there, is let people choose 2 past league mechanics for each character they create and those will be active throughout their game play. When in groups the leader of the group determines which league mechanics will be active.
Including the current challenge league mechanic.
In standard characters can choose 3 mechanics when created, and those migrated from a challenge league will retain the three active during that league.

Thank fuck this guy isn't working at GGG, that sounds like complete shit
Please change Packed with Energy, as far as I can see it's the only one granting more power to the player, and has no businnes being in there, these Passive Trees are good untill they are optional, and if they give more damage or movement speed they are not optional.
Noice!
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Does the +3 levels to abyssal monsters and chests raise the cap on item level above what was previously possible?

probably, but it would not make better item, because at the max level, we already have access to all affix.
"
The only thing left for GGG to do now is to put trees inside items.

We already have part of tree in item that we put in tree.
Last edited by GKPlight on Jan 11, 2021, 3:49:53 AM
"
DotasinPoe wrote:

SC & HC TRADE LEAGUES

ON SC or HC trade league after 1 week nobody will be able to buy anything, why such OP density on an atlas? What is wrong with you people there?
HC will be sustained like 3 weeks and that's it.

This is for SC players hoarders like Christmas, currency, currency bla bla bla...

This new atlas change is only ok for SSF HC people .. who want to farm the exact items they need. For trade leagues will crash the economy like league before, 1c = 1ex.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wonder if there is so OP density why this game still not have an optimized engine to work fine without killing processors cores and threads, example:

I have:
5900X RYZEN on ROG X570 motherboard
3080 RTX
32 GB of ram
M.2 SSD

And this game still is on low-level optimization? Could we expect more improvements to go on separate processor threads and cores?

I will say it again, but MAYBE just MAYBE the game should be playable and beatable without spending time in the AH all the time. I get worrying about the economy, but at the same time kinda tired of never having a chance to get anything good, or even maintain maps because to do so you need to get lucky or item flip.
2 leagues later - "Maps passive trees were introduced, here take a look at out 159 unique map passive trees".

Great job, really nice addition that will keep end-game fresh for a longer time :) let's just hope atlas passives respec orbs will not be super rare (orb of regret/chaos orb rarity is OK), so we can play around a bit with them to find good combinations :)
But I like double speed breach, that will feel good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info